Explore 4 and Pinnacle Grill reservations

elycelynne

The first of those sailing with the Explore4 will basically be boarding in the next few days with most this coming weekend of those that did 7 day cruises. I have the Explore4 on my reservation for the 28th so will see, in the mean time I did make both a Pinnacle and Le Cirque reservation on line so we shall see what happens :)

I do plan to do a mini version of my Live From so will report what I can find out.

Lisa, I'd be interested to know if you are able to get the (less expensive) wines, that are listed in the Canaletto menu, in the MDR. There are a couple of reds in the Canaletto that might be alright, and under the $7 limit. Please report!:D

The first of those sailing with the Explore4 will basically be boarding in the next few days with most this coming weekend of those that did 7 day cruises. I have the Explore4 on my reservation for the 28th so will see, in the mean time I did make both a Pinnacle and Le Cirque reservation on line so we shall see what happens :)

I do plan to do a mini version of my Live From so will report what I can find out.

Thanks, Lisa!

Do you get informed of your reservation day and time on embarkation day? And if you get a date and/or time that you don't like, is it fairly easy to switch the reservation?

Elyce, When I spoke with Ships Services a week or so ago, I was told that the dining reservations for Pinnacle under the Explore 4 promo would be in our stateroom on boarding. I would check the days/times and if not to your liking, make a beeline to the Pinnacle Maitre D wherever he is set up and see if you can get something more suitable. That's what I'm planning on doing when I board the NA in March. And in addition to the Explore 4, we have one of the wine pkgs that also includes two more Pinnacles which will also be assigned by the ship.

Donna

We got something that said you would be assigned a date and time which would be waiting for you in your cabin when you embarked. I think they will wait until all the paying customers sign up and slip the promotion folks around that.

I think you are likely right.