$28.00 gets you a Beigh X towel.

fishycomics

Noted in room. carefully read the note, Their Year round use

16geu53.jpg

this is an open discussion not to deletion of posts, if the pix shows it, discuss about it, please feel free to take the time to share your story ...

Questions were asked about how I like a towel, and how to go about it, well if this is not helpful a simple thank you, and move on!

Edited by fishycomics

Yeah, the one thing I hated on Celebrity were the robes "disappearing" the final day of the cruise.

They would need to be laundered for the next guests.

I don't tend to use them as they are too small.:D

Edited by MicCanberra

If the robes were for a fee to take, it be as well posted?

The Blue Beach towels are a great choice as well, hey I bet if you liked anything, on the ship, all you had to do was ask, and they be helpful to assist where to purchase. and yes, it's true any where you go, that is why we have a one of the best beds a Hotel we stayed in a commercial bed. ;)

If you still have place in your suitcase going home, these beige beach towels are a good buy; very good quality at very reasonable ($ 28) price. And I think they look good as well.

Only problem, if you use them at beach or pool, other people might think they were nicked as they have the X name rather prominently.

Edited by odysee

There are a select few on Deck 15 at the Aft in the lawn club, as well deck 12 the indoor pool, As time of your cruise goes on they become scarce, due to nicks? must be a 1800's term?

Nothing anachronistic about the use of the word, though less commonly heard in the US than in the UK and elsewhere.

nick

verb [T] (STEAL) /nɪk/ UK informal

› to steal something:

I've had my bike nicked again.

All right, who's nicked my ruler?

If the robes were for a fee to take, it be as well posted?

The Blue Beach towels are a great choice as well, hey I bet if you liked anything, on the ship, all you had to do was ask, and they be helpful to assist where to purchase. and yes, it's true any where you go, that is why we have a one of the best beds a Hotel we stayed in a commercial bed. ;)

The price is advertised on a slip of paper as well, (I think by the mini bar) allong with the umbrella.

Nothing anachronistic about the use of the word, though less commonly heard in the US than in the UK and elsewhere.

nick

verb [T] (STEAL) /nɪk/ UK informal

› to steal something:

I've had my bike nicked again.

All right, who's nicked my ruler?

Commonly used in Aus as well. Most famous is from TV shows in the UK like 'The Bill' where they say "Alright Gov, you're nicked". :D

Why is this thread even necessary anybody that cruises on X knows about the beach towels and robes and mini bar you take you pay. Documents in cabin tell you this It is not a deep dark secret trying to take advantage of the traveler who books a cabin.

Why is this thread even necessary anybody that cruises on X knows about the beach towels and robes and mini bar you take you pay. Documents in cabin tell you this It is not a deep dark secret trying to take advantage of the traveler who books a cabin.

If being "necessary" ever became a criterion for threads and posts on CC, there's be very slim pickings for your morning read! :)

Sorry the New York times is not for a select few...

If you cannot see any humor in these posts, you re entitled to go to another topic or better yet open your own. I do not try to jibber talk anyone. Happy holidays

was I rude no. Do I need to explain, ??? no. that again said Power to the Pool butler man they roll towels!

Thank you, no issues here it's all good stuff. it's the net, and I am not caught in it.

Many more to you Middlehaitch

Sorry, fishycomics, Human League went over my head ,but you have got me singing :D

I thought, for appeasement, this would do for your Christmas greeting for the day....

11468538915_8a4d000f0f_o.jpg