Oceania Cruise Video

Rodmanb294

Try again, I had no problem on mine.

IImageUploadedByForums1387566301.896373.jpg.c60440428735c25cdf78ab77c0c4e0e3.jpg

Nope not iPhone either :( I'll try again on a regular computer. Can't wait to see it...

Blocked based on "copyright grounds" in my country???? I'm in the US aren't you?

Very weird but on the bright side I actually posted a picture for my 1st time :)

Edited by nana541

Ok so I'm not crazy.... I get a totally different message from my iPad

Yes, but the Video itself is rather port-centric with only intermittent glimpses of the ship.

I would not kill myself to get to it unless you're interested in those ports.

I[ATTACH]296146[/ATTACH]

Nope not iPhone either :( I'll try again on a regular computer. Can't wait to see it...

Blocked based on "copyright grounds" in my country???? I'm in the US aren't you?

Very weird but on the bright side I actually posted a picture for my 1st time :)

I just looked again and got the same message as well as a spam message.:confused:

I[ATTACH]296146[/ATTACH]

No problem on my PC! Just did not like my Apple devices? Wonderful memories and thanks so much for sharing.

Still trying to get DH to give Oceania a try....he is just such a Regent fan!

Worked great on my iMac, so it's not an Apple problem. The video quality is very good too -- looked great at full-screen -- so I wouldn't want to watch it on a phone.

Thanks for taking us along on your cruise! Great videos, and great editing too.

What category cabin was that? The balcony looked very large. Nice!

Yes, but the Video itself is rather port-centric with only intermittent glimpses of the ship.

I would not kill myself to get to it unless you're interested in those ports.

I had no problem viewing the video on my Mac Mini and really enjoyed it despite being "port centric." Thank you for taking the time to shoot, edit, and post your video. Sorry it didn't meet Jim and Stan's expectations.

on my computer, but had to do it in parts as I am leaving on the Riviera tomorrow. The pics of the Riviera brought back very, very good memories, but most of all, the ports where we have been before and visited once again with you touched our hearts. Thanks for all the trouble to do this fabulous video.

Worked great on my iMac, so it's not an Apple problem. The video quality is very good too -- looked great at full-screen -- so I wouldn't want to watch it on a phone.

Thanks for taking us along on your cruise! Great videos, and great editing too.

What category cabin was that? The balcony looked very large. Nice!

We were in 7115 Cat B3 (although when we cruised it wasn't premium priced) Had to ask to have chaise Lounges brought up but was done without delay)

We appreciate all the nice comments about the video and will try to revise and upload so that those who are having difficulty can see it without a problem.

Recommend full screen … Shot with Prosumer Sony HD HDR-FX-1000 camcorder.

Rod

We were in 7115 Cat B3 (although when we cruised it wasn't premium priced) Had to ask to have chaise Lounges brought up but was done without delay)

We appreciate all the nice comments about the video and will try to revise and upload so that those who are having difficulty can see it without a problem.

Recommend full screen … Shot with Prosumer Sony HD HDR-FX-1000 camcorder.

Rod

Hi Rod

Your (great) video will be unavailable on (some) mobile or Smart devices due to the one or more of the music content owners not wishing this to be so, so it's not a decision made by YouTube. It has happened to me several times, and on 2 of my 4 most recent uploads. There seems to be no way of knowing in advance which music will fall into this category, so just accept it (things may change), as your vid can still be seen on laptop or desktop computers. All the best, Tony

Hi Rod

Your (great) video will be unavailable on (some) mobile or Smart devices due to the one or more of the music content owners not wishing this to be so, so it's not a decision made by YouTube. It has happened to me several times, and on 2 of my 4 most recent uploads. There seems to be no way of knowing in advance which music will fall into this category, so just accept it (things may change), as your vid can still be seen on laptop or desktop computers. All the best, Tony

Thanks Tony….

Nice work...thanks.

Tip: ask Santa for a monopod and tape over the zoom button. :p

I know how much time and effort it takes to edit that much bittage. Appreciate your work on the project!

Thanks for the comment… I brought a monopod with me and it broke on first day (guess it was to cheap as the protruding screw unseated itself front the base..) Tried to shop for one but couldn't find one…

Rod

Thank you for posting this, I thoroughly enjoyed it. As we've visited half of your ports on land trips, and are going to be visiting the other half on Riviera in October, also in an extended balcony cabin, it was perfect for me. A nice mix of memories from past trips, with anticipation of adventures on a future trip!

• 2 weeks later...