Yes there is a Santa Claus

Kokomo_Man

First I want to say Merry Christmas to all of the cruise friends I have made over the years both here on CC and on board ships. Yeah, Yeah... I know there are those that don't celebrate Christmas so I wish you a happy season in whatever you do.

Next... Santa has been good to me. She spilled the beans early and let me know that I'm booked and paid for on the New Years Eve Cruise I wanted to go on with a number of my Cruise friends. So look for my usual "Live From..." This time it will be from the Sunshine. The New Years cruise should provide some "interesting" stuff.

Last for now... there's more to Santa this year than just my cruise. I wrote about it and you can find the story at http://www.kokomoman.com

Thank you so much for sharing that Kokoml man. Please come back and share your grandson's reaction when he see's his Daddy. Merry Christmas to you and your family and I hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise.

And yes Kokomo man, there is a Santa Claus. I believe .

Add me to the list of people who don't usually read blogs, etc... but I read yours.

Chalk it up to over tired, over stressed, etc, but now I'm sitting at my desk with tears streaming down my face. I'm sure you've had your own hardships over the years, but thank you for sharing your bright Christmas moments. I needed a happy story right now, and this just totally fit the bill.

Enjoy your cruise with Santa!

Thank you. Your blog 'thingy' brought joyous tears to my eyes, and a new appreciation of what Santa can accomplish.

Sometimes during the course of a day, a month, or a year, we can lose sight of what Christmas is all about. Your story is a snap-shot of little Miracles occurring when least expected, and providing hope, joy, belief and faith.

Wishing you many more 'moments' and Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Edited by K&P Luv2Cruise