Anyone else having trouble in cruise personalizer?

San Diego Ellie

I can not get in using Princess main website address. http://www.princess.com.

I can get around it if I google princess cruises and choose from the selections offered under the main heading. Trying to get the home page no matter how I try to access it, Bookmark, Google even clicking the logo at the top left I get this "The page isn't redirecting properly" Anyone else have this happening to them?

Kinda strange.

I can not get in using Princess main website address. www.princess.com.

I can get around it if I google princess cruises and choose from the selections offered under the main heading. Trying to get the home page no matter how I try to access it, Bookmark, Google even clicking the logo at the top left I get this "The page isn't redirecting properly" Anyone else have this happening to them?

Kinda strange.

Yes, having trouble also, just tried to get on and can't do it!:confused:

I can not get in using Princess main website address. http://www.princess.com.

Kinda strange.

Yes, can't get through, says "This web page has a redirect loop"

frustrating....had access this morning...was going to book excursion....then whammo...all day. Funny - I just remembered this morning that I hadn't printed luggage tags for upcoming cruise...oh well. Will try again tomorrow.

Carnival.com used to frustrate me in the past.....hope those gremlins didn't immigrate to princess.com :)

Definitely a Princess problem. This is the message I just got.

Princess Cruises - Escape Completely ©

Princess is temporarily unavailable.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

If you need immediate assistant or would like to book a cruise, please contact us using of the following numbers:

North America: 1-800-774-6237

United Kingdom: 0845 075 0031

Australia: 1300 551 853

New Zealand: 0800 780 717

I have never checked in without having to present my actual credit card.:confused:

And I have always had the personalizer completed and used the card I had entered.

Mike:)

Mike, you must have a dishonest face! I was that way till my hair started going gray, now I can get away with just about anything! ;):)

I have not been asked to present my credit card at checkin for at least two years. This has been true boarding in the USA and overseas.

And you, you must have the most honest face around! Or they know your face by heart!

Here in Ohio, I can not get past the home page at the moment. No looking at ship maps, planning a cruise, zilch.

I'm not worried. My trip isn't until February!

Hope it gets up and running soon for those who have 'gifts' to wrap and have under the tree!

Mike, you must have a dishonest face! I was that way till my hair started going gray, now I can get away with just about anything! ;):)

Hopefully they won't check in a few weeks and I can give them your cc number.:rolleyes:

Mike;)