Anyone else having trouble in cruise personalizer?

San Diego Ellie

I am trying to print boarding passes and luggage tags for a cruise that is in 18 days and am constantly getting the screen that says "this page cannot be found", etc. I have never had this problem after final payment before.

my computer and printer are both working for every other site. I have been able to go to and print various confirmations, etc. today, so I do not think it is a problem with my computer. I wondered if anyone else is having this problem?

Ellie

I can view my reservations but get the same message so cannot print the boarding passes & luggage tags for next month. Maybe it's the weekend gremlins working harder just before Christmas? ;) Or maybe with our "free" cruises they eliminated them? :p

Edited by Astro Flyer

Same here. I had to change our credit card # on the one I had already printed. It won't let me open the document for printing. I keep getting "This Connection Is Untrusted." I leave Dec. 26 for a precruise tour. I'm hoping I can use the original boarding pass, and update the credit card info at check in.

Credit card info will be no problem as they will use the card you present at check in no matter what is in your personalizer.

Actually, they will ask if you want to use the card already entered.

If you say "yes", you do not have to show that card.

That will be the time to give them the card you actually want to use.

I have not been asked to present my credit card at checkin for at least two years. This has been true boarding in the USA and overseas.

That seems strange and you could give them anyone's cc info.

I was asked in August in Seattle when boarding The Golden. I will make special note in February at FLL.

Mike:)

Glad to know I'm in good company. I have been trying since about noon to print off luggage tags and boarding passes without success. Still have about 6 weeks to go so I'm not panicking yet :o.

We have about the same amount of time and I had not tried to print mine until you mentioned it.

I feel sure they will get the bugs out within the next 24 hrs or so.

if you can possibly change your credit card in their data base before your cruise....DO IT. Our card was compromised two weeks before a b2b2b and didn't have time to give them our new CC number until when we checked in. They assured us that all would be taken care off. NOT......two days into every portion of the cruise(s) we got a letter delivered to our cabin to please come to the purser's desk with a valid credit card. Seems that at the beginning of each portion, they download all your info from the headquarters data base, which contained the old CC number.

I am trying to print boarding passes and luggage tags for a cruise that is in 18 days and am constantly getting the screen that says "this page cannot be found", etc. I have never had this problem after final payment before.

my computer and printer are both working for every other site. I have been able to go to and print various confirmations, etc. today, so I do not think it is a problem with my computer. I wondered if anyone else is having this problem?

Ellie

I had the same probnlem last week and I registered again as a new user and everything worked fine.:)

Our cruise is some months away but I started to enter our details last week, it took all my details OK but when I came to enter my wifes it brought up my passport data and my emergency contact data, and if I changed them on hers then mine were wrong.

I assumed a Princess malfunction and will revisit it in the new year.

I was unable to print my boarding passes etc as well. I spent 30 minutes with someone at princess who tried to be very helpful but wasn't listening. He was nice and had me do a bunch of stuff. I am getting a certificate error. He had me reinstall Adobe reader and told me to try doing Java too. Then I tried all my devices - windows 7, ios7, android, and mac. All with the same error regarding certificates. The princess rep said he was able to access them to print so it couldn't be the server, no matter I am probably on a different server than he. So I called back a few minutes later and got another princess rep who said they had received a memo that it was being worked on. So expect to be able to print stuff sometime, she wasn't able to give an eta, but at least I know I and a bunch of others trying to print aren't going crazy.

My error, on all my devices, specifically was a certificate error caused by a redirection from print.princess.com to answers.princess.com and when opting to connect anyway, a "site not found" error.

And I also asked if there was someway to report a specific technical problem to their IT, I was told no.

Edited by yoyosma
added info

No reason to alter any settings on your end as the problem is definitely at Princess.com

Try and be patient, give them some time and I feel sure this will be rectified before long.

They seem to be having more problems with the website lately for some reason; but they usually don't last an extended period.

I was unable to print my boarding passes etc as well. I spent 30 minutes with someone at princess who tried to be very helpful but wasn't listening. He was nice and had me do a bunch of stuff.
Don't adjust your set. The problem is in princess' host setup: "print.princess.com uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is only valid for answers.princess.com (Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)" They need to get a few of their IT guys back from working on the obama-care website, and have them fix the princess web site. To create a secure connection (when you type https://) your browser asks the host for the security certificate. You browser didn't like with print.princess.com presented -- because it is wrong. If you use a browser like Firefox, you can tell it to continue anyway, and ignore the certificate error. Here is more info for IE:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/certificate-errors-faq#ie=ie-11

Edited by pablo222