Oasis sofa bed comfort question

pianobar

We're sailing on Oasis in March (can't wait!) To save money we decided on an inside cabin for the first time...not a problem since we're only in the cabin to sleep and change clothes. There are 4 of us and I see that the cabin we chose has a sofa bed instead of pullman beds for the 3rd and 4th passengers. Guess we didn't really pay attention.

Could someone please reassure me that the sofa beds on Oasis are as comfortable as the pullman beds?! Kind of moot since too late to change now but please make my day by reassuring me!!

When we where on Oasis we found the couch bed to be rather ummm uncomfortable. Maybe ask for an egg crate or something. Remember this is just my opinion and I have a bad back and hips so someone else may think differently.

Happy Cruising

Edited by excited1stcruise
darn spelling

We're sailing on Oasis in March (can't wait!) To save money we decided on an inside cabin for the first time...not a problem since we're only in the cabin to sleep and change clothes. There are 4 of us and I see that the cabin we chose has a sofa bed instead of pullman beds for the 3rd and 4th passengers. Guess we didn't really pay attention.

Could someone please reassure me that the sofa beds on Oasis are as comfortable as the pullman beds?! Kind of moot since too late to change now but please make my day by reassuring me!!

Our kids used the sofa bed when we were on Oasis & Allure. It was very comfortable..Not really what I would call a sofa bed though.. Its a couch that kinda flips out..so no springs or anything.. How old are the 2 that are using it? My girls were 9 & 11 & they were good on it..

Our kids used the sofa bed when we were on Oasis & Allure. It was very comfortable..Not really what I would call a sofa bed though.. Its a couch that kinda flips out..so no springs or anything.. How old are the 2 that are using it? My girls were 9 & 11 & they were good on it..

My kids have slept on it (they are now 11 & 14) and they have been fine.....;)

If you're under 30 or so, you'll be fine. Kids won't give a fig. If it's older adults, I wouldn't sleep on it.... I want a REAL bed on vacation....I mean, I want to be AT LEAST as comfortable on vacation as at home.

Kids (and I'm talking college age or lower) will be super fine....they can (and will) sleep anywhere.

It's roughly the size of a double bed so if you have two adults it is going to be snug. Never slept on it but didn't have any complaints from my 13 year old grandson:)

Enjoy the Oasis- it is a beautiful ship!

• 5 months later...

Thank you to those who have reported their kids were comfortable on the pull out sofa. We are sailing Allure of the Seas February 2016 and booked a D4 cabin with a pullout sofa. I was worried our girls would be miserable, they will be 10.5 and 6 so I think they should be fine after reading the responses here.

Our 9 yr old hated it this past March. It was very hard and uncomfortable and she had NEVER complained about a bed before. She's petite so weight is not an issue.

She ended up sleeping with us and we kept the sofa closed.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by brenderlou