Cakes, pastries by the Bristle

fishycomics

Celebrity Eclipse line

I found one of the better deserts, pastries, on board that people may simply over look because it is located in the Bristle, and think there is a charge?

In the Morning, the doughnuts looked good, afternoon and evening , the Pecan by far the best, for me. Just do not take it on a plate, and walk away. I tried the Rassberry, and strawberry cakes, but still went back to my favorite.

Did not have to ask for seconds. How great the service was for me.

Complimentry cakes.

hvcmis.jpg

Yep 10 of those B & W's are I eaten yum, yum, yum

Edited by fishycomics

Celebrity Eclipse line

I found one of the better deserts, pastries, on board that people may simply over look because it is located in the Bristle, and think there is a charge?

In the Morning, the doughnuts looked good, afternoon and evening , the Pecan by far the best, for me. Just do not take it on a plate, and walk away. I tried the Rassberry, and strawberry cakes, but still went back to my favorite.

Did not have to ask for seconds. How great the service was for me.

Complimentry cakes.

hvcmis.jpg

Yep 10 of those B & W's are I eaten yum, yum, yum

I just love the white and dark chocolate covered cookies!! Can't wait for the Reflection!:D:D

I just love the white and dark chocolate covered cookies!! Can't wait for the Reflection!:D:D

They were rich, not like the one's back home, but did the trick, over the deserts that were not as pleasing. The Walnut cake was great, the chocolate brownie was not to great. because of its bite size.

I'm a huge fan of black and white cookies, and was very excited to see them at Cafe al Bacio on the Infinity during our recent TA. Sadly, they were always cold, as though they'd been refrigerated. They looked good, but they'd been ruined.:(