Princess & Military OBC

CincyAL

I agree that Princess goes one step beyond what most other cruise lines do when it comes to the Military OBC and frankly the entire OBC picture is what keeps us coming back to Princess - and we love the product. But we have two cruises in a row on other lines, one a 7 day and one a 4 day and total OBC for both total is $175 :-) On our 7 day Princess cruise in March we have $450. That will just about pay for DW's bar bill! :-)

Just joining the many here with THANKS to Princess and Carnival Corp. for the Military Credit. It is much appreciated.

Well done indeed, they even give the same to us Aussie former and serving military people. Buys a few bottles of Chilean vino in the MDR. I got $250 obc on Golden Princess in March.

Maybe Mr Buckelew liked the Australians he fought alongside with in Vietnam.

Edited by NSWP

Thank you Princess for offering your very generous OBC to military service members, retirees & veterans. Washington (both parties) cannot cut military benefits fast enough-so "Thank You" Princess for your suport!

Your continued loyalty will be remembered by this veteran!

Ditto!!!

In February we are going on our second cruise with Princess through the Panama Canal. We also appreciate the Military OBC and will select Princess again for our future cruises.

Viet Nam combat vet 1969-1970

Edited by dr alaok

Another big thank you to Princess for the Veterans OBC – covering multiple countries and types of vets! My DW is a USAF Active Duty veteran (4 years) and I’m USAF retired (28 years with some interesting locations). This is one of the very few benefits that’s individual based vice ‘room/cabin’ based. We both get the full Veteran OBC on our Princess invoices. This Spring, we’ll both get (another) $250 each during our April TA for the Veterans OBC and we’ll get another $250 (cabin supplement) for ownership of our Carnival stock. Thanks indeed Princess and Carnival. And, BTW, we’ll still owe you plenty at the end of the cruise to make it worth your while too.

I was in the U.S. Army for 3 years over 35 years ago and I think I qualify for the benefit. I thought it was just for active duty or retired military. Just saw my yellowed DD214 original and now I know I am old. But I am Proud too.

Thx for the info.

Thank you Princess for recognizing veterans. This is a big plus in my book to book on Princess. I do love Princess anyway for many reasons and have settled on Princess for all future cruises.

All you need is your DD214 of US veterans and have it marked veteran. Once you send Princess a copy of the DD214, they will automatically give you the veterans OBC every cruise you are on from that day forward. Every veteran gets the OBC even if there is two or more in the same cabin.