stores near port of miami

junkone

The shuttle won't stop. Especially if there are other riders. So you will check in at the port or at least drop your bags, then head back out of the port area via cab to the CVS which is right on the the main st (Biscayne) along the waterfront.

You might be able to share a cab if you see someone else doing the same as you. Depends on your timing.

Don't bother going to Bayside Mall for last min. items.

Thanks for that link to the trolley map and info! This is exactly what I was looking for when I logged on here. We definitely want to stock up on bottled water.

Does anyone know about buying wine near the port? Is that something in Florida that you can get at a regular grocery store or do you need to find a liquor store? Here in Montana you can buy wine anywhere. I'd like to pick up some cheap bubbly for morning mimosas, as the cheapest sparkling white (not white zin) I see on the ncl wine list is $46+ after you include gratuity.

Thanks for that link to the trolley map and info! This is exactly what I was looking for when I logged on here. We definitely want to stock up on bottled water.

Does anyone know about buying wine near the port? Is that something in Florida that you can get at a regular grocery store or do you need to find a liquor store? Here in Montana you can buy wine anywhere. I'd like to pick up some cheap bubbly for morning mimosas, as the cheapest sparkling white (not white zin) I see on the ncl wine list is $46+ after you include gratuity.

Publix & CVS & I think there is a wine store near the Holiday inn on 2nd st

just google wine stores

You can buy wine at pharmacies, food stores and wine stores.

The CVS right near the Bayside Holiday Inn should do the trick for you based on what you posted.

Happy New Year.

Keith

The CVS right near the Bayside Holiday Inn should do the trick for you based on what you posted.

Keith

Keith is that on 2nd st/ave??

we will be there next weekend & trying to get my bearings

Thanks

lyn

Keith is that on 2nd st/ave??

we will be there next weekend & trying to get my bearings

Thanks

lyn

Hi Lynn, this is where the Holiday Inn at Bayside is located.

http://www.ihg.com/holidayinn/hotels/us/en/miami/miabb/hoteldetail/directions

If you were facing the hotel then just a few doors down to the left of it is the CVS.

I hope this helps.

Happy New Year.

Keith

Hi Lynn, this is where the Holiday Inn at Bayside is located.

http://www.ihg.com/holidayinn/hotels/us/en/miami/miabb/hoteldetail/directions

If you were facing the hotel then just a few doors down to the left of it is the CVS.

Keith

Thanks that does help

we are staying at the Hampton inn bricknell so was just trying to visualize where I needed to go ;)

Happy New Year to your & your wife

Lyn