Am I forgetting something?

It's been 5 years since I've been on a vacation and I swear I feel like I'm forgetting something. I have the passports, the boarding passes for the flight and the set-sail passes. The suitcases are packed and the credit card/money is also. What am I missing????

Camera? Luggage tags? Yourself?

Sounds like you have the most important stuff, just enjoy your holiday :)

Jo

Did you call the credit card company and tell them that you are traveling? I learned the hard way when my credit card got declined in the Cayman Islands. My bank suspected fraud, so they blocked the transaction and canceled my card! Lesson learned!

Did you call the credit card company and tell them that you are traveling? I learned the hard way when my credit card got declined in the Cayman Islands. My bank suspected fraud, so they blocked the transaction and canceled my card! Lesson learned!

We too called ahead to warn them we were traveling to the Caribbean but we also learned we had a per day limit and had to make a phone call from the ship to override the per day limit. We were able to make the call for free from guest services (since we were buying expensive jewelry on board, it was in their best interest to let us make that free phone call lol).

Edited by Wheeling_family_of_3