2016 itineraries

Balloon Man

I know it seems like a long time away, but can anybody tell me when itineraries for 2016 are likely to be published? There is a cruise I would like to take in early 2015 but it's already booked solid and I don't want to be wait listed as it prevents me making other plans. But I would book it now for 2016 if only Oceania would take my money!

Edited by Balloon Man

I would be happy just to see the second half of 2015!

You are so right. In mid-January of last year, after 30+ cruises, my doctor informs me I can never go on another cruise. :mad::mad::mad:

But what memories we have! We recently counted up: visited 103 nations over our 45 years together. The life-long memories are so much more exciting than the actual visits!

Billie5

So sorry you can no longer cruise!!! But know your experiences and knowledge will be a wonderful resource for your CC partners. You will certainly be with us all, in spirit, as we travel our cruise life paths, and I hope our reports will help you relive some of your wonderful experiences.

Good Luck!!!

Edited by TKS

You are so right. In mid-January of last year, after 30+ cruises, my doctor informs me I can never go on another cruise. :mad::mad::mad:

But what memories we have! We recently counted up: visited 103 nations over our 45 years together. The life-long memories are so much more exciting than the actual visits!

Sorry to hear that as you say you have all those memories

You could try one of the Steamboat cruise on the Mississippi ...close to home ;)

Lyn

I am perfectly healthy--just want to see the schedules for the last half of 2015.

Billie, I am so sorry you doctor said you can't cruise. Surely you could do A canada/New England cruise. Always close to shore and to good medical care.

I am perfectly healthy--just want to see the schedules for the last half of 2015.

Billie, I am so sorry you doctor said you can't cruise. Surely you could do A canada/New England cruise. Always close to shore and to good medical care.

Oops -as usual I misread the sophisticated and subtle tone of the typical Oceania aficionado.:(

Billie - the concern I expressed still applies to you. RachelG - hope you get your brochure soon.

I really appreciate some of your responses. A river cruise in the USA - the thought never even occurred to me. We've always been more exotic cruise oriented, and have not done any real river cruises. Well, there was the Sepik River in Papua New Guinea, an absolutely terrific cruise coupled to a land tour in the Highlands -- in memory lane I would put this right up with the Galapagos -- but I've never really thought of that as a river cruise.

However, a domestic river cruise, where I would think that I could be disembarked virtually anywhere, that is worth considering.

I am actually not concerned for myself. I wear a DNR necklace anyway, so getting any treatment other than perhaps IV narcotics would not be important as far as I can see, and IV morphine (which, for what it is worth, I have not needed to date) should be available even in a ship clinic. The real question is whether my wife would enjoy the cruise when I know she will be worried about the difficulty of (and I don't quite know how to say this) getting me home in worst case scenario. But that is something I can look into.

Thank you for the suggestion.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Rachel see you on Wed on board Rivieria.

I hope to book the Black Sea for summer 2015. Had to cancel this last July.

Have all the contacts for small private tous.

What destination are you looking for?

• 7 months later...
I know it seems like a long time away, but can anybody tell me when itineraries for 2016 are likely to be published? There is a cruise I would like to take in early 2015 but it's already booked solid and I don't want to be wait listed as it prevents me making other plans. But I would book it now for 2016 if only Oceania would take my money!

Our TA is taking early bookings. General bookings start Sept 17, 2014 looks like all the way to April 2016 will be open for booking soon.