Your Favorite Carnival Breakfast Foods!

I fell in LOVE with the breakfast tostada type things on the Glory at the Blue Iganuna. Paired with that AMAZING watermelon Salsa on the salsa bar. I think I had one 4 out of the 6 mornings and I usually like variety! So that's really saying a lot about them

By far the huevos ranchero from Blue Iguana I discovered them on my last crusie on the Liberty in July and the pastries from room service. I am sailing on the breeze next week and I cannot wait to order room service every morning coffee, pastries, and bagel.Then I go to the Blue Iguana and get huevos rancheros bring them back to the room and sit on the balcony with my wife and enjoy the sunrise, enjoy our breakfast and plan out are day. That is what crusing is all about for me. :)

I have never been much of a breakfast eater ( I know, not good for me ), but when on vacation, I do like a light breakfast. Since I am also an early riser, on Carnival, I do enjoy that small section they set up early by the buffet with citrus segments, and croissants, Danish, and muffins.

And on other days, when I wish to get up later, I enjoy room service breakfast. Fruit, croissants or bagel and cream cheese.

Not much for most folks, but it is special for me, since breakfast is a rare treat that only happens on days off, or vacation.:)

Here is one that hasn't been mentioned. I like to get a bowl of grits and mix in scrambled eggs. Then I crumble up bacon and mix that in. That is assuming the bacon is crispy. Being from the south I really like grits, but they are tasteless on the ship, so I started adding stuff to made them work.

I also like the Norlander bread with peanut butter and marmalade. Never heard of Norlander bread? Here is a pic.

3776515813_d6b9bedd51.jpg

When I am trying to be good, I fix a bowl of Raisin Bran and cut up a banana.

Being a Georgia Girl, I love my grits, too. I usually put a piece of cheddar cheese in them. I'll try the crumble bacon next time. I bet sausage would be good in them, too.

Yes, I remember that norlander bread! It is very substantial, and I liked it.

I only remember it being on the main breakfast buffet though, but that also brings back a fond memory of there being guava jelly there too. Norlander bread with guava jelly, another of my faves.:)

Yes, I remember that norlander bread! It is very substantial, and I liked it.

I only remember it being on the main breakfast buffet though, but that also brings back a fond memory of there being guava jelly there too. Norlander bread with guava jelly, another of my faves.:)

Hmmm......guess I am going to have to look for it on the Miracle in February! ;) :D

We enjoy the buffet in the AM. Egg's cooked to order and omelet's ( I don't care what "other's" say, the scrambled egg's on the buffet are powdered :(). On one cruise there were Egg's Benedict that were cooked properly, put on the buffet, and very good, but we've only seen that the one time.

We're especially happy that we can eat any kind of breakfast until 11:00 AM :)!

I love my "pre-breakfast breakfast" via room service of a fresh fruit plate with a toasted bagel and cream cheese, accompanied by a carafe of coffee and orange juice. Enjoyed either on my balcony, or in bed - with the curtains wide open to let the sunshine in to fill the cabin. Pure decadence.

I can then leisurely get ready to face the world and decide on "real breakfast" :)

We do the exact same thing!!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I'm not much of a breakfast person on land, but on cruises I really enjoy breakfast! :) I really enjoy the omelet station, bacon, pastries, and overall variety of foods offered by Carnival in the buffet. I have tried the MDR at breakfast before and I also think it is good.

I put together a photo gallery of my favorite breakfast food photos that I took on my Carnival Elation, Miracle, and Triumph cruises.

http://www.embarkandaway.com/cruise-ship-breakfast-photos.html

What is your favorite breakfast food on Carnival whether in the MDR or buffet?

Do you like breakfast more in the MDR or buffet?

Our last cruise they had mini breakfast burrito's in the buffet, not every day but when they had them they were really good

I am glad I found out a about the baked beans. I like finding out new info about things what would normally go with them?

Sent from my PantechP9070 using Tapatalk 2

They go on toast. English breakfast left over from WWII,when food was scarce.