Quest

The Quest this past December was an absolute riot. When they asked, "We need your team number and a girl with a piercing not in her ear", a college aged girl goes running up, pulls up her skirt and commences to show a piercing NOT in her belly button...

Then, this same Quest Game, an English couple next to us in our group... LOL. They have never been to Quest and was asking me about it. I told them and they laughed and said, "This could be fun". Yeah, they did most of the participation.

First one was, "We need your team number and a guy wearing women's panties" So what happens? The guys wife strips right next to us. And when I mean strip, she went down to her birthday suit to give her husband the panties she had on. The very next Question was "We need your team number and a woman with 3 bras not being worn. She commences to taking off her shirt and bra to hand to another girl in our group...

All of this in front of their teenage daughter!

Then when it came time for the finale, the husband was quick to volunteer to be the drag queen. All the while his wife is naked as he's wearing her bra and panties. Hahaha

Talk about hands down the best Quest I have been to.

:eek::eek::eek::eek: WOWSA... Naked? Really? I have never heard of this game. Must happen when I am sound asleep...

we've won first place, we've watched, however, think someone mentioned about a teenage daughter, know the ones we go to kids are not allowed at all

will never forget when my very quiet husband partook in a quest asking for a dentures/plate, etc., he took his front four teeth plate right out and put them on a napkin, he's also taken off his pants as well, but never naked

I LOVE to go. However, I have been with friends who have not laughed one time throughout the whole thing, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

talk soon

Nina

On the Oasis last Fall, a gentlemen was the team member picked to dress up like a sexy girl. He already had a kilt on for formal night When it was time for him to "strut his stuff"...he danced and did a handstand. Needless to say, he had nothing on under the kilt. Everyone started screaming and laughing hysterically that we were all crying. The CD was trying to hide was was hanging out and to get him to stand upright.

It was very memorable Quest.;)

For those who don't know what Quest is:

Both that I have been to were held in the Ice Rink theatre (if no ice rink on board, I don't know where they hold it). The Cruise Director hosts the evening and divides the entire audience into several (5?) teams simply by where you are sitting, no need to move anywhere.

Each team has a Male and Female captain (volunteers), who join the CD on the floor. Everyone has a good view of what's going on on the floor.

The next hour or so is simply an adult-scavenger hunt game where the CD will name an item(or will say something cryptic), and each team has to get this item, or person, or thing (whatever) to the team captain, and they bring it to the CD who awards "points" based on who came first, second, etc.

It's really quite funny, especially since it's held later in the evening (11:15 pm), and most people have had a few drinks and are a little more bold than they normally would be.

You can be an active participant for your team, or simply watch and enjoy all the antics going on around you.

Edited by Toddcan

I absolutely love the Quest. My daughter was team captain a couple of cruises ago and did everything she could to get our "team" motivated, short of stripping herself.

Although we've seen the Quest 7 or 8 times, we never get tired of seeing it. Cant wait!!!!!

At one of our quests, they wanted a sundress, not being worm by a woman. So a woman across the ice from us, ran down & stripped off her sundress & handed it over ... she was left wearing only her sandals & her thong. :eek:

These are a lot of fun either as participants or spectators, but I wish only newbies would be allowed to play. Sometimes seasoned questers bring bags of stuff anticipating they will be the items called for and that takes the fun out of it.

By the way, thanks to the gal at the table next to us for letting the girls out ;)

Happy Sails to You

OOOEEE :D:D Bob and Phyl

These are a lot of fun either as participants or spectators, but I wish only newbies would be allowed to play. Sometimes seasoned questers bring bags of stuff anticipating they will be the items called for and that takes the fun out of it.

Happy Sails to You

OOOEEE :D:D Bob and Phyl

Yes, I saw this on the Vision last year. A young couple came with a ton of stuff and their team ended up winning. Later in the week this same couple tried to get picked for the newlywed game. I was glad they did not get chosen as I bet they had a lot of answers pre arranged.

Don

The funniest Quest response we have ever seen was on a cruise several years ago when the CD asked for a man to come down with a bra on his head. Normally, a woman strips off a bra and gives it to the man to wear around his head. On this cruise, there was this married couple where the husband was well over 6' tall and his wife was a little person less than 4' tall. This guy picks up his wife and holds her on top of his head and runs down to the CD. She had lifted her shirt to expose her bra so technically he did have bra on his head. Only difference was is wife was still in the bra. Got a huge laugh from the audience.

RC newbie here. What is The Quest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you read some of the previous posts you should have a fairly good idea. Basically it is an "adult" scavanger hunt made up of teams of guests competing for as someone said 'a RCCL keychain' or some such item of questionable value.

Used to be an unwritten rule on CC that what happens at Quest stays at Quest. Too many frequent cruisers have been coming prepared which takes a lot out of the game. Our Brilliance cruise last week they did have a few new scavenger hunt requests, which does enhance the experience and dissuade those that have to be prepared so they can win the coveted RCCL key chain!!! Just go an experience for yourself, it will be an unforgettable evening, and folks, please no young kids!!

I've also seen the va-jay-jay ring on a previous cruise. Thanks to the cameraman for zooming in (not!).

Most fun I had on quest was on a cruise out of Rome. I was the English speaking group leaders and they picked an Italian guy who spoke no English. We needed his pants, but he didn't understand...so we just started stripping him. Poor guy...he took it all in stride.

Was a bit awkward seeing them in the elevator the next day :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We were on Indy in November and this is the one thing we were upset about. Every other Quest we have gone to we have laughed hysterically and had a great time. This time, a little girl probably 7 years old was the translator for her Dad who was one of the team captains. No one got crazy because there was a little girl standing right there! I felt like Joff Eaton (last name right?) also toned everything down bc of if

We were on Indy in November and this is the one thing we were upset about. Every other Quest we have gone to we have laughed hysterically and had a great time. This time, a little girl probably 7 years old was the translator for her Dad who was one of the team captains. No one got crazy because there was a little girl standing right there! I felt like Joff Eaton (last name right?) also toned everything down bc of if

I have seen a few tweens in the audience. I feel there should be an age limit for this show.

I have seen a few tweens in the audience. I feel there should be an age limit for this show.

Definitely. They should really add the word "Adult", like "Adult Quest" or something. A couple years ago on Freedom there was a "Family Quest" (which was fun still for kids and families, but "clean"), then there was the regular Quest. They should really differentiate and having two of them is a really great idea, I think. :)

Definitely. They should really add the word "Adult", like "Adult Quest" or something. A couple years ago on Freedom there was a "Family Quest" (which was fun still for kids and families, but "clean"), then there was the regular Quest. They should really differentiate and having two of them is a really great idea, I think. :)

Some CD's are known to have 2 versions of Quest. If there are kids present and the parents won't take them out they use the toned down version.