Princess Patters for 15-Day Hawaiian Cruise

klouie2000

Hello,

I recently returned from the 15 day holiday Hawaiian cruise on the Grand Princess leaving out of San Francisco. The cruise spanned from December 20, 2013 until January 4, 2014.

I kept the Princess Patter for each day and scanned them in to share with you to help those who will be on a similar future cruise or those who want to reminisce about this particular cruise. There are also port maps of where we visited.

Here is the link to the files...

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qjl9gfpbu0ke48t/PL4ArDYV07

Hello,

I recently returned from the 15 day holiday Hawaiian cruise on the Grand Princess leaving out of San Francisco. The cruise spanned from December 20, 2013 until January 4, 2014.

I kept the Princess Patter for each day and scanned them in to share with you to help those who will be on a similar future cruise or those who want to reminisce about this particular cruise. There are also port maps of where we visited.

Thank you so much! We are leaving on 03/22/2014. This will help a lot!:)

Hello,

Thanks a lot ! We are leaving on 03/22/2014:)

Hello,

Thanks! We leave in three weeks. I looked at a few of them, but felt like a kid taking a peek at Christmas presents a few days early,so I stopped. It is nice to have them available though.

• 3 weeks later...

My significant other and I are thinking of booking the Hawaii cruise for the upcoming Christmas/New Year. We have had some concerns pertaining to the possible number of children due to families bringing them along during vacation. We have heard some horror stories. Any comments concerning your experiences would be very appreciated. Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

• 3 years later...

Just wanted to say thank you for posting your Princess Patters. The information was a wonderful spoiler as we will be taking the same cruise this December. We had a wonderful Panama Canal New Years's cruise two years ago. I enjoyed reading each day's activities and the count down has begun. Thank you again klouie2000 and wishing you and your family the best in 2018.

• 4 weeks later...

You are welcome! I finally saw your post as I have not logged in for awhile until I just booked our next cruise to the Mediterranean. I hope you have a wonderful time on your December cruise!

Just wanted to say thank you for posting your Princess Patters. The information was a wonderful spoiler as we will be taking the same cruise this December. We had a wonderful Panama Canal New Years's cruise two years ago. I enjoyed reading each day's activities and the count down has begun. Thank you again klouie2000 and wishing you and your family the best in 2018.

Have a wonderful Mediterranean cruise. Last summer ours was round trip from Barcelona. Please advise if you will be in Gibraltar as we booked an outstanding all day vested tour that included what only multiple ship tours could hope to offer.