Crown & Anchor kids

anaivali

Hopefully they will be giving these out this Christmas. We have more than enough of the tote bags.

Side note. Enjoy your cruise on the Jewel.:)

At least the totes help with the excess gifts:D

Side note

Thanks, really looking forward to jewel, getting to within touching distance. Just hoping parents still able to make it as my DM hasn't been well. Won't be long until your Christmas cruise either. Got really cold here lately (by tx standards;)) so looking forward to some warm weather:D

At least the totes help with the excess gifts:D

Side note

Thanks, really looking forward to jewel, getting to within touching distance. Just hoping parents still able to make it as my DM hasn't been well. Won't be long until your Christmas cruise either. Got really cold here lately (by tx standards;)) so looking forward to some warm weather:D

Hope your parents can make it.

Out of curiosity what is cold by tx standards. We had snow the morning after halloween.:eek:

Hope your parents can make it.

Out of curiosity what is cold by tx standards. We had snow the morning after halloween.:eek:

Thanks

60's daytime but dropped to 30's at night:eek: had to put heating on:eek: was late 80's last week with ac still on:normally have a steady not rapid cool down and a period of no ac but no need for heating!!!!

Edited by Spurschick

Wow we just got off the Vision on Saturday and are platinum and my son has NEVER gotten a gift, not even the crayons!! we are lucky a towel animal is made..

As far as the "coupons" he gets those, this time was some arcade credits but u have to activate their card, he got a coffee drink (he is 11) he never uses his coupons... a small ice cream would be better, offer that one up...

Wow we just got off the Vision on Saturday and are platinum and my son has NEVER gotten a gift, not even the crayons!! we are lucky a towel animal is made..

As far as the "coupons" he gets those, this time was some arcade credits but u have to activate their card, he got a coffee drink (he is 11) he never uses his coupons... a small ice cream would be better, offer that one up...

I have never understood the coffee drink. Bizarre! Honestly don't think we have ever used any of his coupons either, maybe pets at sea a couple of times. We are getting towards the arcade age so maybe those soon.

Just off independence - nothing last two cruises this year and on last night these arrive in our cabin. 1933517d44b6d893bc8e4e9bb9b154ff.jpg

This was only a four night mini break but been on longer trips and not got anything.

There is no rhyme or reason.

Same cruise as us, no crayons left for our son though :mad:

As you say, no rhyme or reason :)

I have never understood the coffee drink. Bizarre! Honestly don't think we have ever used any of his coupons either, maybe pets at sea a couple of times. We are getting towards the arcade age so maybe those soon.

Don't forget that all kids up to the age of 18 get the same coupons so the coffee coupon could be appropriate for some. It certainly would be nice if they made it more age appropriate and maybe had 2 or 3 different age ranges with different coupons for each group.

Don't forget that all kids up to the age of 18 get the same coupons so the coffee coupon could be appropriate for some. It certainly would be nice if they made it more age appropriate and maybe had 2 or 3 different age ranges with different coupons for each group.

Agree. I also think the Internet cafe one is pointless. Can't remember how long it is for, but I inow it is so short that we have told DD not to use as would easily run over the allocated time and then probably get charged at horrendous rates. :rolleyes: maybe better to give the older kids a 30 min session where they can at least achieve something with the minutes.

DD does fully utilize the arcade credits though:D

Edited by Spurschick

At first she said the kids get a comm gift if there is something available on the ship. Each ship is different. I said then you need to say that on your website...the website says "Commemorative gift"...not commemorative gift if we have one...

That's how it is. My kids (now all adults) have usually gotten some kind of tote bag or messenger bag (getting thinner and cheaper as the years go on) but on one cruise, he got the crayons, and he had to be a young teen at the time.

They just give out what's on hand.

That's how it is. My kids (now all adults) have usually gotten some kind of tote bag or messenger bag (getting thinner and cheaper as the years go on) but on one cruise, he got the crayons, and he had to be a young teen at the time.

They just give out what's on hand.

I get that part. But nothing??? The point is the website doesn't say 'commemorative gift IF we have something onboard to give'!!!

I get that part. But nothing??? The point is the website doesn't say 'commemorative gift IF we have something onboard to give'!!!

On my last cruise (July) I was missing a wine gift. When I told the LA, she said, 'we just don't have any, they have to be ordered in advance'. That's how they roll lately.

I did mention it at GS (after talking to my steward and the LA) and she sent up a replacement gift but if I didn't say anything I wouldn't have gotten a welcome back gift. Our basket was wrong too :rolleyes:

So yeah, I think that comment is accurate.

It shouldn't be a here and there thing, kids get used to things, I mean maybe to a certain point, cause lets looks at the facts here, things will not just be handed to you forever...

I see where the coffee drink since kids do go to age 18 but maybe make it coffee or ice cream... so much more then can do or look to improve, I mean they may be doing things awesome on these new larger ships, but its not fair for the kids who are sailing on the smaller ships