Sunrise at Sea this Monday from 6am, CH7 (Pacific Jewel)

Heads up: Sunrise (Channel 7 breakfast show) will be broadcasting live from P&O Pacific Jewel on Monday the 27th of January as part of Australia Day long weekend festivities.

Monday 27, 6:00 - 10:00 am.

http://au.tv.yahoo.com/sunrise/video/watch/20930398/sunrise-at-sea/

PS: The promo shows both P&O Pacific Pearl and Pacific Jewel, however P&O Australia says Sunrise will be on Pacific Jewel :).

Heads up: Sunrise (Channel 7 breakfast show) will be broadcasting live from P&O Pacific Jewel on Monday the 27th of January as part of Australia Day long weekend festivities.

Monday 27, 6:00 - 10:00 am.

http://au.tv.yahoo.com/sunrise/video/watch/20930398/sunrise-at-sea/

PS: The promo shows both P&O Pacific Pearl and Pacific Jewel, however P&O Australia says Sunrise will be on Pacific Jewel :).

Cool, this will try and ensure that Australia maintains a growing market in cruises.:D

6AM?? AEST or EST??? --or local time in each Capital city??

Oops - 6am local time. :)

So it will be live in Victoria, New South Wales and Tasmania (6am AEDT), then delayed in all other states depending on how far behind they are with NSW/Vic/Tas e.g. 1 hour for QLD.

Radiance of the Seas will be docking at OPT on Monday and then we will be on board. Give you a blast on the horn as we leave so you know what a real ship looks like:D

I have the show booked in to record, so I will keep an eye out for you.:D

About 7.30am today Monday, , they were off Kiama on NSW South Coast. It was mentioned on the show that this little cruise was supposed to go to Newcastle but then changed the course when Sunrise show decided to 'broadcast live.' Good promotion for P&O Australia anyway.

About 7.30am today Monday, , they were off Kiama on NSW South Coast. It was mentioned on the show that this little cruise was supposed to go to Newcastle but then changed the course when Sunrise show decided to 'broadcast live.' Good promotion for P&O Australia anyway.

I taped it and then could fast forward through all the ads and the actual news/weather, and there was not much of the ship at all. It didn't really showcase the ship as well as I would have thought.:D

]

Yes, I saw the Love Boat Skit on Sunrise and indeed Cassamanda, Pacific Jewel was Crown Princess originally.

I suppose Kochie and his entourage will get taken off by launch or helicopter today, I doubt they will stay on board tonight - Monday. I believe they were on board Sunday night, inside cabin or suite? LOL.

Edited by NSWP

]

Yes, I saw the Love Boat Skit on Sunrise and indeed Cassamanda, Pacific Jewel was Crown Princess originally.

I suppose Kochie and his entourage will get taken off by launch or helicopter today, I doubt they will stay on board tonight - Monday. I believe they were on board Sunday night, inside cabin or suite? LOL.

Surely in with the crew below deck 3:D

Surely in with the crew below deck 3:D

Yes Mic, I can see Kochie, Natalie, Sam and Berretts in two berth cabins on Deck 2, sharing a bathroom with the cabin next door, as they do. Not forgetting $2 beers in the crew mess.

Edited by NSWP

I started to watch it - and it was passing interesting -- where did all the blue T-shirts amongst all the passengers come from??

But then they started to cross to the News of the Day every 5 minutes -- and I started to cry -- so I couldn't stand it any more and moved on !! :(

Barry

I started to watch it - and it was passing interesting -- where did all the blue T-shirts amongst all the passengers come from??

But then they started to cross to the News of the Day every 5 minutes -- and I started to cry -- so I couldn't stand it any more and moved on !! :(

Barry

Barry, I would say the pax brought them on board or purchased them on board for an exorbitant price, I could not see Carnival Corp donating them ! Yes, I agree, pretty boring show, just a glorified news programme, heavily sponsored by Carnival Corp as a promo.

Give me News 24 on ABC any time.

Edited by NSWP

They did mention they had a big sale yesterday on tshirts etc, like a reject shop.

What I did see didn't convince me to book with P&O. They showed a bit of the kitchen and breakfast. Looked very ordinary. A big sausage, bit of tomato, soft cooked egg and sauce in the middle.

I'd agree - check out the reviews of P&O.

Barry

Same here. About 10 minutes is all I could handle and then it was on to another channel.

I wasn't very impressed with what I saw.