Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

Hi,

it would not surprize me that your observation / prediction is correct.

We were on the freedom in dec and also heared similar rumors.

I also noticed a lot more wait staff in the dining room / windjammer that are from china ....... is that a training program for them to prepare them for the not so futured guests ?

RCI probably will make a lot more profit in the asian market - there is a lot of people there with money to spend.

I agree, try searching for Asia cruises, particularly those starting and ending in China... most of them are already not available.. and most of them have been chartered...and these are Voyager class ships!!

the demand from the Chinese market is so high, while other markets are getting price drops just fill up cabins.. so won't be surprised if they eventually send one of the 3 Oasis class ship to China.

Anthem in Europe 2015 and her TA from Southampton to FLL 31st October 2015 opened up for booking 2 hours ago...you need to call to book.

Also Brilliance in Europe 2015 opened at same time.

Boy is RCCL UK going to get a surprise tomorrow when they open up :eek:

I reckon they will be ready for us

Thinking of booking but won't be the maiden as will be on rhapsody

Greg:)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I reckon they will be ready for us

Thinking of booking but won't be the maiden as will be on rhapsody

I decided to skip the Anthem and I am booked on the Allure for her transatlantic instead in October 2015 :D

Will be strange for me not to do an Inaugural but hey...I am doing two sailings on Quantum this year so all is good :D

I decided to skip the Anthem and I am booked on the Allure for her transatlantic instead in October 2015 :D

Will be strange for me not to do an Inaugural but hey...I am doing two sailings on Quantum this year so all is good :D

Yes I know the feeling but inaugural cruises are something special

Anthem in Europe 2015 and her TA from Southampton to FLL 31st October 2015 opened up for booking 2 hours ago...you need to call to book.

Also Brilliance in Europe 2015 opened at same time.

Boy is RCCL UK going to get a surprise tomorrow when they open up :eek:

Liz - Did they publish the deck plans for Anthem or are people booking based on Quantum's deck plans? Someone posted that there are some changes to the categories between Quantum and Anthem.

Liz - Did they publish the deck plans for Anthem or are people booking based on Quantum's deck plans? Someone posted that there are some changes to the categories between Quantum and Anthem.

No Anthem deck plans yet...not even on TAs booking site. So I am guessing folks booked just using Quantum deck plans...even though yes it is rumoured there will be differences between QN and Anthem deck plans.

Yes I know the feeling but inaugural cruises are something special

Yes they are special. But it appears Anthem's Inaugural will be a 3 night sailing...not worth me doing that at all and the following sailing is a 16 nighter..too expensive for me :eek:

I did Oasis first two sailings & Allure's and doing Quantum's Maiden & Inaugural so I think it will be time for a change next year,hence why I am doing Allure's transatlantic :D

No Anthem deck plans yet...not even on TAs booking site. So I am guessing folks booked just using Quantum deck plans...even though yes it is rumoured there will be differences between QN and Anthem deck plans.

Thank you.

That is strange. You think they would at least give people the chance to look at the deck plans if indeed there is going to be some change.

Yes they are special. But it appears Anthem's Inaugural will be a 3 night sailing...not worth me doing that at all and the following sailing is a 16 nighter..too expensive for me :eek:

I did Oasis first two sailings & Allure's and doing Quantum's Maiden & Inaugural so I think it will be time for a change next year,hence why I am doing Allure's transatlantic :D

I hear you

The differences in the ships may be minimal but would love to know what

Take care

Thank you.

That is strange. You think they would at least give people the chance to look at the deck plans if indeed there is going to be some change.

RCCL does some weird things sometimes :rolleyes:

When Allure transatlantic opened for booking recently...that is when we first heard about re-categorisation of cabins...even travel agents didn't know what was going on. At that time it was thought it was only happening on Allure but then we found out it was for other ships/classes also.

With all the hype around Allure and Anthem, RCI has really come with a fantastic series of sailings out of Copenhagen and Stockholm in 2015.

This ranges from the basic 7 night Fjörd and Baltic sailings to a 11 nigtht "true" Artic Circle cruise and a 11 and 12 night Ultimate Scandinavia-russia cruise.

The season closes on August 30th with a 16 night Ocean Voyage that highlites Iceland.