Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

Travel weekly is stating an Oasis class ship could be at Port Canaveral due to the port upgrade. Someone posted a link on the Crown & Anchor Fb page

Sent from my C6903 using Forums mobile app

Would be a great location for us. We have friends there.

Travel weekly is stating an Oasis class ship could be at Port Canaveral due to the port upgrade. Someone posted a link on the Crown & Anchor Fb page

Sent from my C6903 using Forums mobile app

http://www.travelweekly.com/Cruise-Travel/Royal-Caribbean-mega-ship-could-be-headed-for-Port-Canaveral/

"Terms call for Royal Caribbean to retain all rights to announce deployment decisions. Currently, the Freedom of the Seas and Enchantment of the Seas sail from the central Florida port. They will be joined in the fall by Explorer of the Seas, which is scheduled for 26 weekly sailings, Walsh said"

Sorry to keep bringing this subject up but here is another media report saying the Explorer of the Seas is doing 26 sailings from Port Canaveral. Only 15 scheduled now for sale.

I have found it interesting that with the schedule, it worked out that all the Voyager class ships are not deployed yet for 2015.

I thought about the possibility that they will do changes to the entire class similar to the re-fit they did on Navigator, thus taking away public areas and adding a good amount of cabins.

When I was on the Majesty last month, the loyalty ambassador told me that Voyager, Explore, and Navigator were being sent to Asia. As well as Mariner which is currently there now.

My guess is they'll be doing Europe during the summer months then transferring over to Asia during the fall of 2015

She also told me (she wasn't 100% sure) but Liberty would be homeported in Galveston after her run in Europe.

Edited by CRUISEBOY305

I wonder if Liberty will arrive in Galveston in the spring or fall of 2015?

Either way the repo might be a good one !

Spring supposedly

I agree with the repo would be a good one and maybe B2B before or after repo!

Edited by ssb

http://www.travelweekly.com/Cruise-Travel/Royal-Caribbean-mega-ship-could-be-headed-for-Port-Canaveral/

"Terms call for Royal Caribbean to retain all rights to announce deployment decisions. Currently, the Freedom of the Seas and Enchantment of the Seas sail from the central Florida port. They will be joined in the fall by Explorer of the Seas, which is scheduled for 26 weekly sailings, Walsh said"

Sorry to keep bringing this subject up but here is another media report saying the Explorer of the Seas is doing 26 sailings from Port Canaveral. Only 15 scheduled now for sale.

Thanks for helping me out. I was at work and couldn't copy and paste the link

When I was on the Majesty last month, the loyalty ambassador told me that Voyager, Explore, and Navigator were being sent to Asia. As well as Mariner which is currently there now.

My guess is they'll be doing Europe during the summer months then transferring over to Asia during the fall of 2015

She also told me (she wasn't 100% sure) but Liberty would be homeported in Galveston after her run in Europe.

We've heard the same rumors and look forward to hearing about a repo for Explorer to Asia. :)

We've heard the same rumors and look forward to hearing about a repo for Explorer to Asia. :)

I'm currently booked to do Asia next year on mariner but may postpone if the new itineraries are good.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by CRUISEBOY305

I count 18, the difference accounted for by one of the itineraries being repeated on 4 dates. That leaves 6 yet to be announced and I guess they'll be added to the end. The last cruise is currently a 5 night scheduled to depart on Mar 7, finishing Mar 12. Another 5 cruises ending in PC might run 5 weeks through to mid April, the sixth one being the relocation departure. That's good timing for a series of relocs to Europe, Asia & (hopefully) Australia. Wouldn't you like to ride that all the way to Singapore (or Sydney)?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm currently booked to do Asia next year on mariner but may postpone if the new itineraries are good.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We want to book Asia, but don't think much of the Mariner or Voyager itins currently available. Here's hoping The new ones are better. :)

I count 18, the difference accounted for by one of the itineraries being repeated on 4 dates. That leaves 6 yet to be announced and I guess they'll be added to the end. The last cruise is currently a 5 night scheduled to depart on Mar 7, finishing Mar 12. Another 5 cruises ending in PC might run 5 weeks through to mid April, the sixth one being the relocation departure. That's good timing for a series of relocs to Europe, Asia & (hopefully) Australia. Wouldn't you like to ride that all the way to Singapore (or Sydney)?

Thanks Geoff.

I have not got enough leave to cruise the whole way.

Watching with interest to see what ports will be Europe - Middle East.

I count 18, the difference accounted for by one of the itineraries being repeated on 4 dates. That leaves 6 yet to be announced and I guess they'll be added to the end. The last cruise is currently a 5 night scheduled to depart on Mar 7, finishing Mar 12. Another 5 cruises ending in PC might run 5 weeks through to mid April, the sixth one being the relocation departure. That's good timing for a series of relocs to Europe, Asia & (hopefully) Australia.

Wouldn't you like to ride that all the way to Singapore (or Sydney)?

We plan on doing just that and are hoping all the guesses are correct!

When will we see spring - fall 2015 itineraries for Galveston? These are released for all other departure ports.

Hard to say, I would have thought they would be out already. The last Caribbean entry they have on their deployment list is the week of March 31, but that's for "short caribbean".

When will we see spring - fall 2015 itineraries for Galveston? These are released for all other departure ports.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm waiting on these, too. I would like to see a re-positioning cruise from Galveston to San Juan on the Navigator. If it's priced well, and the dates work with our schedule, we would like to book it :).

Will the rest of Europe 2015 go on line this week? I thought they were supposed to go on lne the week of March 3rd, but it appears that no additional sailings anywhere were put into the system.

I found an interesting cruise on the Anthem for Europe in 2015, but I would like to see the remaining schedules before calling my travel agent.

Will the rest of Europe 2015 go on line this week? I thought they were supposed to go on lne the week of March 3rd, but it appears that no additional sailings anywhere were put into the system.

I found an interesting cruise on the Anthem for Europe in 2015, but I would like to see the remaining schedules before calling my travel agent.

maybe this week. Next week they start with Caribbean sailings. Fingers crossed.

I'm in the same boat. Considering a Canaries itinerary but want to see what they are going to do with the Adventurer now that it appears the Anthem has replaced the Independence routes and dates.

I'm in the same boat. Considering a Canaries itinerary but want to see what they are going to do with the Adventurer now that it appears the Anthem has replaced the Independence routes and dates.
AD is rumored to be coming to Port C during the 2015-2016 winter season sailing the itineraries that EX is sailing during the 2014-2015 winter season from Port C. The itineraries are 9 night ABC islands and Labadee and 5 nighters.

Hoping for some news on Anthem Caribbean itineraries today! With booking set to open tomorrow for C&A members I'm hoping for a press release or something today announcing the dates and itineraries.

Edited by Dave85