Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

Really? Did not know that. Well when I was on the majesty last month. The LA did tell me that 3 voyager ships were going to be in Asia (voyager, mariner and explorer )

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Then what about Legend? Is she still coming? Or is it just those three in the region?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Really? Did not know that. Well when I was on the majesty last month. The LA did tell me that 3 voyager ships were going to be in Asia (voyager, mariner and explorer )

Can not post link here due to restrictions, but here is text.

Royal Caribbean is one of the investors in a 246-hectare Melaka Gateway project that aims to build a brand new cruise terminal, theme park, seven-star hotel and the Malaysia Eye in Malacca, Malaysia..

TTG Asia reports the mega project will be comprised of one natural and two man-made islands with an estimated gross development value of $12 billion (US).

Are none of these in-the-know TA's looking at updated San Juan cruises in their systems? Hmmmm....

I'm wanting to start dreaming of another cruise! Believe it or not, I'm looking at SNOW FALLING outside my window. Someone tell Mother Nature, "ENOUGH ALREADY!"

Rhapsody is going to South America Nov 2015.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/cruiseDetails/itinerary.do?state=&packageCode=RH16T032&hasFireandPolice=&hasMilitary=&hasSenior=&date=201511&cruiseType=CO

No word yet on what she'll do after the trans-equator cruise

Any speculation when RCI might announce her schedule following the Trans Equator?

Edited by clojacks

Any speculation when RCI might announce her schedule following the Trans Equator?

Here's the deployment schedule.

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2015_2016/14037156_Deployment_Opening_Flyer_FINAL3.pdf

South America will be out the week of April 7th

Did the LA have any information about when Majesty would actually 'leave the fleet'? Last summer when I was on Jewel, I learned from people that I know on the staff, that they expected Majesty to be replaced on the 3/4 day itineraries that she does sometime in 2016. I am just curious when that will happen and which ship will actually replace her.

Just like her sister Monarch, she will be sold to one of the other companies in the Royal family.

Did the LA have any information about when Majesty would actually 'leave the fleet'? Last summer when I was on Jewel, I learned from people that I know on the staff, that they expected Majesty to be replaced on the 3/4 day itineraries that she does sometime in 2016. I am just curious when that will happen and which ship will actually replace her.

Just like her sister Monarch, she will be sold to one of the other companies in the Royal family.

Yes majesty will be around till at least 2016 possibly 2017

I know, I love Majesty but I'm ready for a vision class ship in Miami already. I'm in desperate need of a solarium and a diamond lounge.

Edited by CRUISEBOY305

Yes majesty will be around till at least 2016 possibly 2017

I know, I love Majesty but I'm ready for a vision class ship in Miami already. I'm in desperate need of a solarium and a diamond lounge.

)

Will Vision stay in Tampa? Maybe take over Majesty in 2016?

Have I missed any or is any of the above wrong from what's been discussed on this thread over the months?? Please add :D

Vision returns to Tampa on Saturday, November 14, 2015 for the winter season. The sailings are not open for booking yet.

Biggest ongoing debate seems to be:

Where the hell is Explorer really going???

Have I missed any or is any of the above wrong from what's been discussed on this thread over the months?? Please add :D

Explorer is being firmed up for Europe with first sighting showing up in Madeira, where she arrives on the 27th of April on a cruise from Southampton.

Bookings have been made in the last couple of weeks. (3 bookings for Rome, 6 for Villafranche and 4 for Palma de Mallorca as of now.)

Adventure still showing up on bookings, but likely being replaced.

The last sailing currently booked shows arrival in Barcelona on the 9th of October, 2015. Where she might head from there would just be speculation.

So, does anyone have knowledge about when the Caribbean sailings for NOS and LOS are going to be released? Supposed to be this week, but nothing so far. I want to see the repos for both ships, if LOS is going to Galveston from Florida and NOS is going to SJ from Galveston. Both of these should happen in April of 2015. Why is it taking so LONG?

So, does anyone have knowledge about when the Caribbean sailings for NOS and LOS are going to be released? Supposed to be this week, but nothing so far. I want to see the repos for both ships, if LOS is going to Galveston from Florida and NOS is going to SJ from Galveston. Both of these should happen in April of 2015. Why is it taking so LONG?

Ditto!!!!

Then what about Legend? Is she still coming? Or is it just those three in the region?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

The last cruise they show for legend is coming into ft. Lauderdale in April. I'm guessing she's replacing vision?????

Last week they released them on Wednesday around lunch time. Could be anytime this week

Edited by CRUISEBOY305

Do you think they might be waiting for the phones to die down? As soon as they open those itineraries, the wait times are likely to increase.