Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

I was got off Liberty on Monday. According to the Hotel Manager and our Head Waiter, after the 2014-2015 winter season at FLL, they are going to Galveston for the 2015 summer season.

The fun thing about all this is that we had a confirmation on CC that Explorer was going to Australia, the same day someone was dining with 'officers' onboard the Explorer and they had just found out about their refit in Cadiz and deployment to Europe. They had no clue about Sydney! (at least publicly)

The fun thing about all this is that we had a confirmation on CC that Explorer was going to Australia, the same day someone was dining with 'officers' onboard the Explorer and they had just found out about their refit in Cadiz and deployment to Europe. They had no clue about Sydney! (at least publicly)

Exactly!

..apart from the official email announcing it goes on sale tomorrow that is....!!

DUBAI

Splendour of the Seas

7 NIGHTS

14, 21, 28 Dec 2015;

4, 11, 18, 25 Jan 2016;

1, 8, 15, 22, 29 Feb 2016;

7, 14, 21, 28 Mar 2016.

Ports of Call: Khasab, Oman; Muscat, Oman; Abu Dhabi, UAE; Dubai, UAE

Thank you so much for these dates, unfortunately Monday departures, don't won't as well with our school break schedules. Any idea of pricing? We are looking specifically at Dec 28 or March 14. Can you see the stops for the repositioning cruise from Venice (Nov 28, 2015), or where the ship goes on April 4, 2016?

Based on the price for that Majesty 4/29/16 cruise, I'd say there's no way it's the final sailing ever. Oh well.

I agree too. But I'm booking it anyway just in case. Oasis 3 and quantum 3 are due out shortly after so I'm sure there will be some shuffling around ( possible retirement) I'll be on majesty this Friday. Hopefully my favorite (and reliable) LA will be on board. I'll get the scope from her on what she thinks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Oasis has lots of possibilities. Just thinking with 2 new ships being introduced in May/June 2016, that they might do like they did with Anthem and leave them in Europe for their first season.

They could do like explorer and take a ship to Europe Summer 2016 and then on to Asia in Fall 2016. A ship from Asia/Australia could also end up getting to the west coast as many have been dreaming about. They seem to be putting ships on rotation.

But we have even future deployments listed for China and Singapore on the horizon that follow the Hawaii/Australia sailings on the 29th of April.

Hong Kong has a new terminal now that can accommodate mega ships. It wouldn't surprise me at all if oasis 3 (or even the oasis) end up there

Exactly!

Oh, I know. I'm not saying my report is correct. I've been around long enough to know how this stuff goes. I was only relaying what I was told. Only time will tell if it's true. :)

Oh, I know. I'm not saying my report is correct. I've been around long enough to know how this stuff goes. I was only relaying what I was told. Only time will tell if it's true. :)

Oh I wasn't calling you out! I just thought that particular report was really funny in relation to the timing.

Vision and Brilliance to both be based in Tampa, I would not have called that one! The Vision will do long cruises while the Brilliance will focus on the shorter sailings.

So after November we are left with the possible unknowns of: The Anthem, The Legend, The Liberty, The Mariner, The Navigator, and the Voyager

So after November we are left with the possible unknowns of: The Anthem, The Legend, The Liberty, The Mariner, The Navigator, and the Voyager

Voyager is confirmed in Sydney for the Oz Season 2015/16.

So any guesses when the Explorer relocation to Australia will be announced? April 29 with the Aussie/NZ sailings?

We leave on the Serenade TA on the 25th so will have to haunt the cruise sales team for updates. It would be great to be able to book onboard.

J

So any guesses when the Explorer relocation to Australia will be announced? April 29 with the Aussie/NZ sailings?

We leave on the Serenade TA on the 25th so will have to haunt the cruise sales team for updates. It would be great to be able to book onboard.

J

Should be the 29th. It would leave Southampton on October 2, 2015. Only port where clue currently is Gibraltar on Oct. 6th. That would indicate only a Vigo/Lisbon/Cadiz call possible on way.

Vision and Brilliance to both be based in Tampa, I would not have called that one! The Vision will do long cruises while the Brilliance will focus on the shorter sailings.

Brilliance 4 & 5 night cruises from November 2015 through April 2016 are viewable on cruisingpower.com. With a few clicks you can find the prices.

Vision is doing 7 night cruies out of Tampa, with a few 9 and 10 day cruises sprinkled in.

mac_tlc

Edited by mac_tlc

Brilliance 4 & 5 night cruises from November 2015 through April 2016 are viewable on cruisingpower.com. With a few clicks you can find the prices.

Vision is doing 7 night cruies out of Tampa, with a few 9 and 10 day cruises sprinkled in.

mac_tlc

The Visions 9 and 10 day cruises are all in the fall and the first sailing in January. They have he 7 day sailings for Chrismas and then from mid January onwards.

mac_tlc

Very nice. I'm surprised they would do those with Vision rather than Brilliance, but I like the idea.

We weren't going to consider the Explorer of the Seas as we have already cruised on the Mariner and Voyager, fancied something different, however as we will be in Edinburgh around the time she is due to head from London to Sydney we are now seriously considering this as the ideal way to get home.... I too have been hunting down port schedules but this time it's not as easy... hurry up and release the details please Mr. Royal Caribbean .... cheers Shiona

The Visions 9 and 10 day cruises are all in the fall and the first sailing in January. They have he 7 day sailings for Chrismas and then from mid January onwards.

9 night cruises are on 11/21/15, 12/10/15, 1/2/16 and 1/21/16

10 night cruises are on 11/30/15 and 1/11/16

mac_tlc

I just changed our 2015 reservations to the 2016 dates just in case someone changes the prices when they decide it's the last cruise.

I did the same :)

Royal seems to be adding some great itineraries for 2015/2016. Someday I'll be able to afford to sail from Sydney to Singapore to Dubai to Istanbul, and Around the Horn. Someday :o :D

Can anyone get the price of the 9 night southern caribbean on the vision of our tampa leaving on Nov 21 from cruisingpower please?? all categories if there out there!!

this is per person and the lowest rate

Inside 849

outside 949

Balc 1449

Suite 1849

Edited by CRUISEBOY305