So Depressed had to cancel

brady19

My wife has come down an enlarged spleen and the doctor told her no travel and bed rest. Was all set for the equinox 10 day on 1/31. I guess I will have to make up for it with a 14 day when she is better.

Sorry to hear that :thumbdown:

I know your pain though...I had a perforated appendix in late October (stayed in ER for two weeks!) that disallowed us to cruise in the beginning of December. We just got back from the rescheduled version and had a blast...tell her to get better first so she can actually enjoy that nice long vacation. You both will deserve it after her being sick!

Sent from my DROIDX using Forums mobile app

My wife has come down an enlarged spleen and the doctor told her no travel and bed rest. Was all set for the equinox 10 day on 1/31. I guess I will have to make up for it with a 14 day when she is better.

Hope she gets better soon.

You must be thanking your lucky stars that she got sick at home prior to embarking. I'm sure she feels more comfy at home in her own bed. I wish her renewed health and a future cruise that will be better than your wildest imagination! Until then, take good care of your sweetheart so you can go off on that cruise!

Feel really bad about your situation. On the bright side I always feel things happen for a reason, that cruise just wasn't meant to be for you and the next cruise will be so much better.

May God bless you and your family.

Sorry to hear that :thumbdown:

I know your pain though...I had a perforated appendix in late October (stayed in ER for two weeks!) that disallowed us to cruise in the beginning of December. We just got back from the rescheduled version and had a blast...tell her to get better first so she can actually enjoy that nice long vacation. You both will deserve it after her being sick!

Sent from my DROIDX using Forums mobile app

See?! Things always go the way they are supposed to! She will feel great when you take the next one!

Sending positive vibes!:)

So sorry to hear your wife is too poorly to go on your cruise. But I am a firm believer that things happen for a reason. And , although you are dissapointed, now you still have a 14 day cruise to go on at another time. Which I am sure you will enjoy even more.

Take care.

Brenda xx

I booked a trip and 15 minutes later DH suffered a massive heart attack....maybe it was too expensive? Joking aside - he lived and had bypass surgery a month later but the trip was a no-go after looking at it for months. But, what consoled us (besides the fact that he was alive) was looking at other trips to book....finally chose something different and although it was over a year later - it was fun looking and planning all over again.

You should start planning that future trip now so you'll have something to feel excited about. And I think a 14 dayer is definitely worth a little delay! Good luck and sorry for the loss of your trip....it really is disappointing, but you won't think so when you board the next ship for 2 weeks :)