Entertainment on board

Chazteach1

Does anyone know staff lists for entertainment on board. I'm a bit sick of one of the party bands. Also would like to know about guitar players and jazz bands. We liked Lemon Squeezy acapella group.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app - My next cruise - Equinox - B2B 6/2014

Does anyone know staff lists for entertainment on board. I'm a bit sick of one of the party bands. Also would like to know about guitar players and jazz bands. We liked Lemon Squeezy acapella group.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app - My next cruise - Equinox - B2B 6/2014

Best to contact Celebrity customer service in Miami & they will direct you to the appropriate dept fro that information :)

Best to contact Celebrity customer service in Miami & they will direct you to the appropriate dept fro that information :)

Hi Mcrcruiser,

Sorry, but I do not think Miami would put you in touch with the appropriate department.

My suggestion is to call Captains Club - which is located in Wichita, at 1-800-760-0654. Even then, I'm doubtful they will have much (if any) information to share.

In most cases, we rarely find out about entertainment for any given sailing, until we are onboard.

The only entertainment that stays consistent are the production shows. We were told during a backstage tour that because of the cost of production they usually run a few years.

All of the guests entertainers and bands move around and also replaced.

Celebrity no longer has acapella singing groups. They are being discount imbued when their contracts are up.

🌴🍸🍻🍺

We LOVED Lemon Squeezy, but have never found them again. If you know where they are please let us know

Your post reminded me of them. Just checked on line, they do have a website, and it looks like they are now home in Sweden .

Edited by Phxazzcruisers

Acapella group will be gone in the very near future (I believe they said within weeks)...the jazz singer said she will be gone in March on the Reflection...not sure if this will be on the other ships as well.

Martini bar is now a DJ with techno rave music. Younger crowd seemed to like it at the beginning....was somewhat empty towards the end of the cruise. I believe this will now be on all the ships going forward.

Acapella group will be gone in the very near future (I believe they said within weeks)...the jazz singer said she will be gone in March on the Reflection...not sure if this will be on the other ships as well.

Martini bar is now a DJ with techno rave music. Younger crowd seemed to like it at the beginning....was somewhat empty towards the end of the cruise. I believe this will now be on all the ships going forward.

Tell me you don't mean the Martini Bar. Please?:(

Which ship is the martini bar now a DJ? I've had enough of some of the party bands that are too loud.