Constellation stateroom.. Aqua 2..9104

LynandBill

Hoping someone can give me information on stateroom 9104. I checked the M-Class Cabin Information thread and can't find anything. We love the mid ship location but by checking pictures can't tell if people in seaside café are looking directly at our balcony. Also, in a picture it looks like the cleaning machine is stationed partially in front of that balcony. 9100 to 9116 are all available and 9068 and 9070 open. Any advice?

Thanks,

Lyn

9100 is a terrible balcony. It is cut off on a diagonal to accomodate the suite next to it. There are pictures showing it if you search.

In the buffet area there are round glass windows in the floor that do allow passenger to look thru the deck. If they wanted to they can look directly to some of the balconies below them.

Just about any cabin on deck 9 will be subject to some kind of noise from above.

We had 9072 and could hear the movement of deck chairs early in the morning. The large overhang was nice as it protectected us from the elements.

🌴🍸🍻🍺

9100 is a terrible balcony. It is cut off on a diagonal to accomodate the suite next to it. There are pictures showing it if you search.

In the buffet area there are round glass windows in the floor that do allow passenger to look thru the deck. If they wanted to they can look directly to some of the balconies below them.

Just about any cabin on deck 9 will be subject to some kind of noise from above.

We had 9072 and could hear the movement of deck chairs early in the morning. The large overhang was nice as it protectected us from the elements.

Thanks for your feedback. That eliminates one choice. This picture shows the cleaning machine by 9104(3rd balcony in). Hoping it's not located in that spot whenever not in use. We have so many openings on deck 9 to chose from. Lyn

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-IiUghQNwpF8/Us2srzLcaNI/AAAAAAAABKU/VDsNvolykBE/w1082-h722-no/IMG_5226.JPG

Interested to hear some feedback also. We have room 9081, which looks to be under the pool area. Its a little more mid than those you have listed, I guess. I don't need anything super quiet, but I am not looking for something where it sounds like there is a train or party outside of my room either.

We just had 9046 on the xmas cruise.

It was quiet. Some moving of the loungers could be heard but never bothered us.

What I really didn't like was the huge overhanging roof and the support beams. They were in my way all the time....

Only AC-balconies without are on deck 11

we have stayed in both 9108 and 9110 on the millenium and infinity and they are excellent cabins with no noise from above...they are under a carpeted seating section of the buffet area.

We really like 9104 but in more than one picture we've seen the rail cleaning device outside of that balcony. In 9108, could people in the buffet see straight into your balcony and 9110 with the porthole window in the floor above? 9104 to 9118 are available at this time. Such a tough decision.

I'm guessing you're not Elite. The upgrade to A1 would be a great move, if you were.

We are Elite but the only A1 staterooms available were on deck 11 port and starboard not aft. I liked this location (constellation 9104..mid ship)much better. Now I'm seeing pictures with this cleaning device just outside the corner of the balcony. Getting ready to move down 2 cabins.

We are Elite but the only A1 staterooms available were on deck 11 port and starboard not aft. I liked this location (constellation 9104..mid ship)much better. Now I'm seeing pictures with this cleaning device just outside the corner of the balcony. Getting ready to move down 2 cabins.

Aha! Another case of an upgraded cabin being less desireable to the passenger. We did just the opposite, as we like the peacefullness of the eleventh deck. To each his own.:D

Just upgraded to 9104 last week (there are several other room choices)...I love that it is right by the stairs.

Can anyone confirm the cleaning mechanism is stored right there??!!

Just upgraded to 9104 last week (there are several other room choices)...I love that it is right by the stairs.

Can anyone confirm the cleaning mechanism is stored right there??!!

We are still trying to find out about the cleaning mechanism but for us 9104 location is perfect. We love being close to the steps and elevators and only a deck away from the pool.There are still many A2 staterooms available if we change our mind. We almost switched to 9108 last week but decided to wait and hope someone will have an answer about the cleaning mechanism.

We just got off the Connie yesterday and had 9110, 9112 and 9114. Everybody loved their cabins and the attendant Angelo and his asst. 9110 was very quiet and nobody looked down at us that I ever saw while on the balcony. Our shower did not leak but did have quite a lot of pressure and settings to learn. Eating in Blu was fabulous on this trip, the staff is the best I have seen in Blu. We had the premium drink package and had no problem getting drinks anywhere, even the theater.

We just got off the Connie yesterday and had 9110, 9112 and 9114. Everybody loved their cabins and the attendant Angelo and his asst. 9110 was very quiet and nobody looked down at us that I ever saw while on the balcony. Our shower did not leak but did have quite a lot of pressure and settings to learn. Eating in Blu was fabulous on this trip, the staff is the best I have seen in Blu. We had the premium drink package and had no problem getting drinks anywhere, even the theater.

9108 and 9110 are the two cabins we are considering moving to. Did you happen to notice the cleaning mechanism to your left close to 9104?https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-IiUghQNwpF8/Us2srzLcaNI/AAAAAAAABKU/VDsNvolykBE/w1082-h722-no/IMG_5226.JPG

Love Cruise Critic. Never thought about a possible obstructed view from our fall cruise in A2 cabin 9106. As long as we're on A2 Deck 9 topic, can someone verify that these Aqua bathrooms have shower doors and not curtains. Celebrity rep assured me they do, but we all know these reps have frequently not provided the correct info.

Thanks.

Love Cruise Critic. Never thought about a possible obstructed view from our fall cruise in A2 cabin 9106. As long as we're on A2 Deck 9 topic, can someone verify that these Aqua bathrooms have shower doors and not curtains. Celebrity rep assured me they do, but we all know these reps have frequently not provided the correct info.

Thanks.

No obstructed view from 9106/08/10. All have glass shower doors (which leak at the bottom)

Edited by ghstudio

• 2 years later...

I found this older thread while searching for info. On this Constellation cabin..

If anyone remembers anything about this cabin-9104- we would love to hear about it.

We like mid ship, Aqua. Usually cruise S class, but have been on the Infinity, so we know the differences..

Thanks!

Last year we had a group of three cabins, 9110 to 9114 on the Summit and they were all very quiet and convenient. They were under the entrance to the buffet so no movement of chairs, etc. And I think our SIL liked the proximity to the Pool Grill.:D

We were in 9104 for 29 days on Millennium. There was no window washing equipment outside. We loved the location of the cabin. The only thing I would mention was a noise we heard most days, kind of like pipes banging. This cabin is under a small maintenance room outside the oceanview cafe. We went up to look one day to see if we could figure out where the noise was coming from and found this room. There are also washrooms above it. We never heard the noise at night.

You're welcome. We would not have a problem booking it again. Maybe the pipes would be fixed by then!:D

Should say, this cabin is right outside the library, so if you're a reader, you can check for returned books, or new ones put out, pretty well every time you leave or return to the cabin!