Why isn't Cagney's breakfast & lunch listed as a suite amenity?

Turtles06

Being able to eat breakfast and lunch in Cagney's is mentioned by numerous folks here on CC as one of the best suite perks on NCL. But this perk is not included on NCL's list of suite amenities (link below), and an NCL rep, while confirming that this is a perk of being in a suite (after she went and checked), could not tell me why it's not on the list.

We are looking at an SF suite (aft penthouse) for a possible future cruise, and it concerns me a bit that Cagney's breakfast and lunch is not on this list; anyone know why it's missing? (Should I stop being me and stop being concerned? :) )

http://www.ncl.com/freestyle-cruise/freestyle-accommodations/suites-and-penthouses

(Should I stop being me and stop being concerned? :) )

Yes. :)

What comes to the amenities, I do think that special suite menus does cover that one too - breakfast and lunch menus are just served in a dedicated venue. Also one of the reasons being so vague is that on new megaships there is also a special suite dinner service (for example on Epic, the dinner in the Epic Club) that is not available on most ships.

Being able to eat breakfast and lunch in Cagney's is mentioned by numerous folks here on CC as one of the best suite perks on NCL. But this perk is not included on NCL's list of suite amenities (link below), and an NCL rep, while confirming that this is a perk of being in a suite (after she went and checked), could not tell me why it's not on the list.

We are looking at an SF suite (aft penthouse) for a possible future cruise, and it concerns me a bit that Cagney's breakfast and lunch is not on this list; anyone know why it's missing? (Should I stop being me and stop being concerned? :) )

http://www.ncl.com/freestyle-cruise/freestyle-accommodations/suites-and-penthouses

It might depend on the ship. We were in a suite outside the Haven complex on the Breakaway, and we had meals in the Haven restaurant. (This should be true on the Getaway, since she is the same class.) On the Epic, there is a restaurant in the Haven, as well. So, it may not be listed because the location may vary.

We find have breakfast in Cagney's on the Pearl, but I think it was because their suites didn't have their own restaurant.

I don't think it's "lunch in Cagney's" as much as it is "an exclusive place to eat."

Kevin

Do not be concerned, you will have breakfast and lunch in a dedicated spot just for suite guests. Depends upon which ship you are on.

If you go to http://www.thehaven.ncl.com and click on the tab <Dining>. it does not specifically state Cagney's, but does confirm a "private" venue for breakfast and lunch.

I hope this helps!

Just got off the Spirit on Friday. We were in a suite and used Cagney's for breakfast and lunch every day we could. While the menu did not change, it was so nice to sit and have lunch out of the fray. I loved this perk!:)

If you go to http://www.thehaven.ncl.com and click on the tab <Dining>. it does not specifically state Cagney's, but does confirm a "private" venue for breakfast and lunch.

I hope this helps!

SF suite isn't a Haven suite so that actually doesn't help because it doesn't confirm anything for that specific suite category. ;)

We've stayed in SF suites on both the Gem and Jewel and Cagney's was included as part of our suite perks. Looking forward to it once again in less than 2 weeks :D

It's been a few years since we were in a suite on NCL, but even at that time b'fast/lunch in Cagneys (or other restaurant) was NOT listed as an amenity. I know, because I asked too. So it's never been listed. ;):)

Many thanks to everyone above for all the replies, and thanks for pointing out to me that on some ships (on which I haven't sailed, obviously), the venue is not Cagney's but a different restaurant.

But that is still not the answer. Regardless of the name of the venue where suite guests can eat breakfast and lunch, the point is that this very significant perk is not included by NCL on the list of suite amenities. I find that very odd; it makes this perk a sort of "trust us" when we tell you verbally thing. It's so significant, you'd think NCL would want to have it on the list for marketing purposes. (Perhaps NCL does mean to include this within "Special Suite menus" as one person suggested above, but, if so, that's pretty unclear.)

Thanks again to everyone who replied.