Oasis-Breakfast in MDR

jdbmga

Does the Oasis not have sit down service in the MDR. All I saw in the dining room on the cruise compasses was the express breakfast buffet.

Thank you :)

It has both menu service and an express buffet breakfast.

When you get to the MDR the Matre'D will ask if you want the express or order off a menu.

It has both menu service and an express buffet breakfast.

When you get to the MDR the Matre'D will ask if you want the express or order off a menu.

Thank you. Is the menu service at the same time as the express buffet?

Yes, but it's a variety of items including made to order omelets, eggs benedict, specialty pancakes, lox and bagels (need to be ordered as "smoked salmon plate" and a "bagel." Eggs as you want them.

The "express breakfast" is a buffet of standard fare including pre-made omelets, fruits, cereals, meats, etc.

Another great place for breakfast is Johnnie Rockets, and for a healthier choice the Solarium. Also Park Cafe for a good variety of bagels and spreads, cereals, and breakfast sandwiches.

Lot's of options.

Edited by papaflamingo

They serve both.

Definitely sat down a few times for breakfast in the dining room this past June.

Would much rather go to the dining room to eat on Oasis than try to fight with the madness at the Windjammer. Assuming you are actually able to get a seat right away and not wait upwards of 20 minutes.

They serve both.

Definitely sat down a few times for breakfast in the dining room this past June.

Would much rather go to the dining room to eat on Oasis than try to fight with the madness at the Windjammer. Assuming you are actually able to get a seat right away and not wait upwards of 20 minutes.

Recently off the Oasis and one of the best sit down breakfasts we had was the morning of disembarkation..was very surprised...no wait for a table for two and it didn't feel rushed at all..we even then went back to our cabin to get our carryons.

We always requested the menu option but also went to the buffet for fruit, bircher muesli and other items. Best of both options.

I also grabbed a plate of food and got a room service lid and utensils which I took back to the stateroom - for one of my kids. No problem with doing this at all.

zjc - you seat yourself in windjammer.

Does the Oasis not have sit down service in the MDR. All I saw in the dining room on the cruise compasses was the express breakfast buffet.

Thank you :)

Debbie,

You can choose between the buffet and or menu option. Just tell them which you want. If you choose the menu you can always go to the buffet as well.