Summit question-billiard tables?

familymum

HI,

I'm trying to determine if there are any pool/billiard tables on the Summit. On past cruises this has been a big hit!

if not any suggestions for the 18 year olds in our group? They are too old for the kid's club, to young to drink....

Thanks.

i've only seen them on royal. They were on Jewel of the seas and the most amazing thing to watch. They self-level as the ship moves, you would SWEAR the table was twisting and turning, but to the balls it stayed level and flat. Probably a gyroscope in there, but it was a blast to watch,it made you feel drunk!

We were on NCL Epic for spring break with several families. We couldn't get the men and the gang of our teen boys out of O'Sheehan's every night! now we're planning for Celebrity Summit and the first thing they asked me was if there would be pool tables. I think I might have a mutiny on my hands if there isn't. LOL.

We were on NCL Epic for spring break with several families. We couldn't get the men and the gang of our teen boys out of O'Sheehan's every night! now we're planning for Celebrity Summit and the first thing they asked me was if there would be pool tables. I think I might have a mutiny on my hands if there isn't. LOL.

I don't remember seeing any. There was a ping pong table and a court for basketball and volleyball.

HI,

I'm trying to determine if there are any pool/billiard tables on the Summit. On past cruises this has been a big hit!

if not any suggestions for the 18 year olds in our group? They are too old for the kid's club, to young to drink....

Thanks.

No, there are no pool tables on the Summit or any Celebrity ship.

BTW, unless it is Alaska, your 18 year olds will likely be allowed to drink - not sure if they need your permission or if they automatically can. Also not sure if it is all drinks, or just beer and wine. But you might want to check into that:). They will be able to gamble as well. When mine was that age he made sure to bring his laptop onboard and when all else failed he amused himself with video games or movies.

HI,

Thanks.

Hi, nope, no billiard or pool tables are on any of Celebrity's ships.

They do have a ping pong table and basketball is also an option.

If they are going to mutiny? Doesn't sound very promising:eek:

Well, in the alternative, you might want to consider Royal Caribbean's ships that are in the "Radiance Class". They have wonderful self-leveling pool tables in the Schooner Bar. The four ships in that class are the only ones with this feature -- but, I have heard that RC is bringing it back, on their new Quantum/Anthem ships! :cool:

BTW, unless it is Alaska, your 18 year olds will likely be allowed to drink - not sure if they need your permission or if they automatically can. Also not sure if it is all drinks, or just beer and wine. But you might want to check into that:). They will be able to gamble as well.

I asked when we booked if we could sign a permission/responsibility document as they will do this for European sailings where the legal age is mostly 18. Being from Quebec, our 2 18+ year olds are used to legally being able to order and consume liquor. Since the drinking age is also 18 in Bermuda, I thought we might be okay, but unfortunately no.

Edited by familymum

BTW, unless it is Alaska, your 18 year olds will likely be allowed to drink - not sure if they need your permission or if they automatically can. Also not sure if it is all drinks, or just beer and wine. But you might want to check into that:). They will be able to gamble as well.

I asked when we booked if we could sign a permission/responsibility document as they will do this for European sailings where the legal age is mostly 18. Being from Quebec, our 2 18+ year olds are used to legally being able to order and consume liquor. Since the drinking age is also 18 in Bermuda, I thought we might be okay, but unfortunately no.