Can you help HALfacts.com grow? We need your pictures

kazu

HALfacts.com is now up and running. We have worked diligently to get all of the pictures published on the website and thank everyone who has taken the time to send them in.:)

We are ready to take on more work so keep those pictures coming please.

We are really short on pictures on the S & R ships so we can use more of those. In fact, we can use more of every class of ship:D

Just email your pictures to pictures@halfacts.com and we will get right to work.

Don't let our in box get empty :p

I didn't want to post this on the sticky as I know that is only read when people need the information. Thank you:)

and one more cabin from me too ...

Just sent two from the Oodam, 2009. Can't remember our cabin number though. Forgot how nice the SY cabins are. But, the SA, SB are even nicer!

Many thanks!:D

I don't remember how to set up a 3rd e-mail account not using anything that deals with Comcast.

The easiest way is to go to

http://mail.yahoo.com

or

http://gmail.com

and click on the link that says create new account.

Each will step you thru the process of setting up an account without too much trouble

Rich

Edited by richwmn

I don't remember how to set up a 3rd e-mail account not using anything that deals with Comcast.

KK, if you feel you can trust me, you can certainly send them to my personal email. It is in my signature - just click 'email me'. I can assure you that if you wish your email address will NOT be saved and that my computer is virus free.

You take such great pictures - it would really be so helpful.

If it helps, I am a retired banker and know how to respect confidentiality.

I really hope you will consider helping us - your pictures are so smashing :D

KK, if you can post links to where you have posted cabin pictures in the past, Jacqui should be able to pick up the pictures from the storage site you used (e.g. photobucket)

KK, if you can post links to where you have posted cabin pictures in the past, Jacqui should be able to pick up the pictures from the storage site you used (e.g. photobucket)[/size]

two options KK, I hope you will accept one of them - we could really use your fantastic pictures.

HALfacts.com is now up and running. We have worked diligently to get all of the pictures published on the website and thank everyone who has taken the time to send them in.:)

We are ready to take on more work so keep those pictures coming please.

We are really short on pictures on the S & R ships so we can use more of those. In fact, we can use more of every class of ship:D

Just email your pictures to pictures@halfacts.com and we will get right to work.

Don't let our in box get empty :p

I didn't want to post this on the sticky as I know that is only read when people need the information. Thank you:)

I sent some pictures - mislabeled as the Zaandam. I did send a followup email saying they should be the Veendam. Hope you can figure it out. Sorry

I sent some pictures - mislabeled as the Zaandam. I did send a followup email saying they should be the Veendam. Hope you can figure it out. Sorry

no worries - I do read follow up emails - we really appreciate it - thank you so much:)

Thank you Kazu -- I will think about this.

KK - a number of people have sent various things to my email. It is not an issue for me and I am happy to get it no matter how we get it.

I will NOT divulge anything I assure you. I will not save you as a contact and all you will be doing is helping the cc community.

I assure you that you will go back to the anonymity that you desire.

If you can help, we truly appreciate it and if you don't choose not to, we certainly understand. Thank you for thinking about helping the new website for the community.

Edited by kazu

I need to look on my back up hard drive for pictures. We will be on the Eurodam in February so I will be sure to be thoughtful with my pictures and send some. Thank you all for doing this!

Thank you:)

I can't find my Zaandam cabin photos - lots of other stuff from that trip so I think I must have deleted them from the camera before I downloaded. Sorry.:o

no worries - keep us in mind on your next cruise please:D

Would you like videos, too? Small files not 30 minutes!

sounds like a nice idea to me :D I am just 1of3 though. I will check with the 2of3 to see if it can be done, etc. If you want to send one in, we can see if it can be done and we can let you know. thank you:D