Celebrity 2015/2016 Deployment Schedule

mac_tlc

WOW...you must have friends in high places;).......now, this link

should be turned into a sticky....I am going to guess there will be

at least a dozen people over the next month asking, "when are

the new itineraries going to be released for 2015"?

In case you can't view the link ::

2015 – 2016 Deployment Opening Schedule

Destination ------------------Opening for Loyalty Members -------Opening to the Public

Galapagos 2015 -----------------------OPEN --------------------------- OPEN

Alaska & Panama Canal------------ Week of 2/17/14------------------ Week of 2/24/14

South America & Panama Canal -----Week of 3/3/14 ------------------ Week of 3/10/14

Northern Europe -------------------Week of 3/10/14 ----------------- Week of 3/17/14

Europe ----------------------------Week of 3/10/14------------------Week of 3/17/14

Caribbean -------------------------Week of 3/17/14 ------------------Week of 3/24/14

Asia, Australia & Hawaii ------------Week of 3/24/14 ------------------Week of 3/31/14

Bermuda & Canada, New England ----Week of 3/31/14 -----------------Week of 4/7/14

We are often cruising when the new Caribbean itineraries are scheduled to come out. It always seems to come through about a week after we disembark. I sure hope they are on time, this year, as we will be cruising that week and would love to book early.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Lois,

Great idea about the "sticky"! There have already been at least 5 threads asking about the new itineraries. I am sure there will be many, many more even if there is a "sticky"! :eek: Good to see they are releasing them earlier than usual. And thanks, mac_tic for posting the link!

Linda arrives here tomorrow after her Reflection cruise, and then will be leaving on the 12th to go back across the alley to meet up with all of you Century folks! Have fun. :D

Now, the big question is:

Is Century included in any of the European Itineraries, after she arrives in Rome on 20th April 2015?

Will there be an announcement by Celebrity that she is going to CDF, or will we be left to draw our own conclusions!:eek:

Thanks for posting!!! :) :)

So if I log in on the Celebrity Website with my captains Club Account, I can see the new itineraries one werk earlier than the public??? :D :D

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hi Celebrity Fan,

In theory, that should happen. However, Last year, I recall there being a constant delay in the itineraries being posted on the website, during the advance window. I found myself obtaining the most information, by Calling Captains Club.

Let's hope the information will be readily available on Celebrity's website, when the deployments are announced.

Hi Celebrity Fan,

In theory, that should happen. However, Last year, I recall there being a constant delay in the itineraries being posted on the website, during the advance window. I found myself obtaining the most information, by Calling Captains Club.

Let's hope the information will be readily available on Celebrity's website, when the deployments are announced.

Ok, thank you very much!!

Lets hope there will be no delays and of course, I will look it up when it's time.

I assume Celebrity will update the list in case of any changes.

Now, the big question is:

Is Century included in any of the European Itineraries, after she arrives in Rome on 20th April 2015?

Will there be an announcement by Celebrity that she is going to CDF, or will we be left to draw our own conclusions!:eek:

Hi,

Those were my very same thoughts.....== X == has been getting away with '' ignoring the obvious'' when ( and since ) CDF issued the press release announcing their inheriting Century Spring 2015. Ditto for RCL....

However, with the ''real world '' itineraries released within a few weeks, you would think they'll finally ''come clean''.

Being '' left to draw our own conclusions'' is NOT a good plan,.....

Cheers

( I suspect Connie will be on the WestCoast summer 2015 to fill into the old CENTURY slot in Alaska for the summer, irrespective on whether CENTURY stays or moves over to the other sibling in the RCL's family).

IMHO

Hi,

I suspect Connie will be on the WestCoast summer 2015 to fill into the old CENTURY slot in Alaska for the summer, irrespective on whether CENTURY stays or moves over to the other sibling in the RCL's family).

IMHO

I suspect it will be INFINITY which replaces CENTURY.

IMHO, and according to the port list of Civitavecchia/Rome, CONSTELLATION is scheduled for Med cruises up to Venice, which has SILHOUETTE done the years before...

rome-ships.jpg.c8216116d94bdd4643c6669fe318e0aa.jpg

They posted it on Facebook!

IMHO, and according to the port list of Civitavecchia/Rome, CONSTELLATION is scheduled for Med cruises up to Venice, which has SILHOUETTE done the years before...

I had read on these boards that Constellation would be sailing out of Harwich in 2015 ( Infinity is doing those schedules this year) That doesn't stop her doing Med cruises.

We will just have to wait and see if Harwich will be used in 2015, the port schedules are only available for 2014.

Edited by upwarduk

I had read on these boards that Constellation would be sailing out of Harwich in 2015 ( Infinity is doing those schedules this year) That doesn't stop her doing Med cruises.

We will just have to wait and see if Harwich will be used in 2015, the port schedules are only available for 2014.

Thanks for the info!

Where did you read it?

Would be great to see her sailing from Harwich, those cruises are great!!

You're right.

Thanks for the link.

Safe to assume she'll be covering pretty well 100% of Silly's previous summers itineraries , in a straight swap with Connie ???

Cheers