Places to eat (breakfast, lunch and dinner) near Holiday Inn port of Miami

tigercat

We are flying in 2 days early before our cruise and the restaurant at the Holiday Inn on Biscayne Bay is really expensive. I was wondering if there is some place really close by (I am disabled and can't walk very far) that we could eat our meals?

tigercat

The Holiday Inn is essentially across the street from Bayside Market with a variety of dining options, including a Cuban coffee/breakfast place as well as lots of chain dining options (Chili's, Hooters, Bubba Gump, etc.).

Right around the corner from your hotel is a small pub called Elwoods Pub. It's cute, clean and the food is good. The prices are in the $9 to $12 range. I highly enjoy this place and go all the time.

Another place is Biscayne Tavern in the B2 Hotel which is very close to you. They have a good happy hour with some great appetizers on it. Overall there prices aren't bad for their main courses either.

Sakaya Kitchen is close to you as well. It's at 125 SE 3rd.

Right around the corner from your hotel is a small pub called Elwoods Pub. It's cute, clean and the food is good. The prices are in the $9 to $12 range. I highly enjoy this place and go all the time.

Another place is Biscayne Tavern in the B2 Hotel which is very close to you. They have a good happy hour with some great appetizers on it. Overall there prices aren't bad for their main courses either.

Thanks, I was wondering also. We know of the mall across the street but also would like to try other places too !

Thanks for the info. We have been to Miami twice but both times late the night before. This time we will be arriving on Friday afternoon and leaving for the ship on Sunday. We did eat at a couple of places at the Mall across the street but were looking for something different this time. Also this time it won't be with my husband but with my 2 sons.

tigercat

LOVE Biscayne Tavern! Second this recommendation!