LIVE from the RUBY PRINCESS Feb 1-10, 2014

bhopal21

I wish everyone a great cruise. I enjoyed mine greatly two weeks ago on the Ruby.

Also is it possible for someone on the current cruise to get me one of the Caribbean stamp signed by the captain from the captain circle desk? I couldn't find mine after unpacking. I will send you contact info, etc.

Thanks

Got your stamp and folder. Contact me at the link in my sig and leave the mailing instructions and i will be happy to send it to you after we get home.

Got in the cabin at exactly noon and we are on the very back port side in D736.

Time for lunch in the dining room

Mike

Have a great cruise. We will be on the Ruby two weeks from today. If you have a chance and can find out and post Lee Childers' email address I would really appreciate it. All of the usual combinations for Princess are not working

Now Carolyn, you know that I have already met Jeff.:D

Crooners was the first stop after dinner at the Crown Grill. He is a very nice young man. Did not meet Oleana but I'm sure that I will soon.

aerocraft1 looking forward to having you as a neighbor.

There were about 100 folks give or take 20 in the platinum elite lounge this evening at 545. Great salsa, cheeses and other delights along with some pretty good mojitos.

Andrew, dinner was outstanding and our waiter was named Chris. Did not see Froderic but we are going back Monday evening so maybe he will be there then.

After being up since before 0400 it's about time to lay my head down for a while. Our Steward's name is Henry and so far he is top notch.

Will check back in after breakfast at Sabatini's in the morning.

Mike:)

Have a wonderful time. I am living vicariously through you all right now.. With my glass of wine. It's almost like I am there..

-Andrew :)

Have a wonderful time. I am living vicariously through you all right now.. With my glass of wine. It's almost like I am there..

-Andrew :)

Wish you guys were along. The ship has been great so far. We have only seen two kids and amazing we have not run into any crowded areas.

Just got back from breakfast at Sabatini's and James and I were the only two people in there except as we were leaving one other couple showed up.

We have our M&G in an hour and then I suppose we will see how Park West runs the art auction at 1pm but no other plans other than just relaxing.

Wish you guys were along. The ship has been great so far. We have only seen two kids and amazing we have not run into any crowded areas.

Just got back from breakfast at Sabatini's and James and I were the only two people in there except as we were leaving one other couple showed up.

We have our M&G in an hour and then I suppose we will see how Park West runs the art auction at 1pm but no other plans other than just relaxing.

2 questions if I may, 1.) How much is Sabatini's and is the menu different than the dining room? 2.) If you have a SUNDAY Patter handy, is there a Catholic Mass offered?

TIA !! Enjoying your posts, we will be on RUBY end of March.

Denise

2 questions if I may, 1.) How much is Sabatini's and is the menu different than the dining room? 2.) If you have a SUNDAY Patter handy, is there a Catholic Mass offered?

TIA !! Enjoying your posts, we will be on RUBY end of March.

Denise

Sabatini's is $25 and you can find the menu on Princess' website. It is different than the dining room.

There was no Sunday mass offered on our sailing.

Sabatini's is $25 and you can find the menu on Princess' website. It is different than the dining room.

There was no Sunday mass offered on our sailing.

Thanks Carolyn ! Appreciate the quick response.

Got your stamp and folder. Contact me at the link in my sig and leave the mailing instructions and i will be happy to send it to you after we get home.

Got in the cabin at exactly noon and we are on the very back port side in D736.

Time for lunch in the dining room

Mike

Thanks Mike! I just sent you an email with my contact info. Have a wonderful cruise.

Could you please let us know how warm the pool water is? We will be getting on Feb 10 with our kids for their first cruise and the reports have been the pool water is very chilly. Thanks

We were on the Ruby last week from Jan. 27-Feb. 1. Many people were using the pools, especially kids. I thought the water was fine, a little cool but it felt great with the Caribbean sun beating down overhead! :)