It's official !

sdear

I have now been on every class of RCI ships ! Just returned from a great 3 night cruise on Enchantment Of the Seas.

Still having trouble deciding which class is my favorite, so the only way to solve that is go on more cruises ! :D:p

Love what the big ships have to offer, but love the ease of getting around the smaller ships. Definitely like the "pool in the middle" ships better then the pools being split up like on Oasis. The activities around the pools on the smaller ships really put you in a cruise mood ! The bigger ships I found you are more spread out.

Anyways...it's been a blast exploring the different classes of ships, and look forward to seeing more !

Welcome to the club!

It is great to experience so many different classes of ships. Each class has its own personality. Don’t know about you, but I have no issue bouncing around from class to class. No problem when we went back on the Monarch a few months after the after the Allure!

Favorite class was always the Radiance class but in the past couple of years, the Freedom class has grown on us.

M

Congratulations! We too have been fortunate to have been on at least one ship in each current ship class in service with RCI. (Sovereign of the Seas was our first in '92).

We have liked each one for different reasons and cruise the different ship classes from cruise to cruise depending departure port, itinerary, etc. It is hard to pick a favorite, but agree with cruisegirl1 with Freedom class as one of our favorites.

I have now been on every class of RCI ships ! Just returned from a great 3 night cruise on Enchantment Of the Seas.

Still having trouble deciding which class is my favorite, so the only way to solve that is go on more cruises ! :D:p

Love what the big ships have to offer, but love the ease of getting around the smaller ships. Definitely like the "pool in the middle" ships better then the pools being split up like on Oasis. The activities around the pools on the smaller ships really put you in a cruise mood ! The bigger ships I found you are more spread out.

Anyways...it's been a blast exploring the different classes of ships, and look forward to seeing more !

Such dilemmas we have. Been on all classes except the big one(s) so decided to book the Allure for next month. And isn't it nice living in Florida (we live in Port Charlotte) and not having to fly to the pier - unless sailing in Europe of course.

We've been on everything but Oasis and Quantum class. DH isn't too keen on the larger ships, and we don't care for the itineraries.

So far, we like the Junior Suites on the Voyager and Freedom class. We haven't tried a JS on the Radiance class yet, so that's something to try. Radiance had one of the largest inside cabins we've seen.

Not sure we'll do Quantum since it doesn't offer stand alone JS.

Not sure we'll do Quantum since it doesn't offer stand alone JS.

The Spa JS is pretty much the same thing as the current standard JS, only with enhanced bathroom facilities. The more typical JS is part of the Family Connected JS combination but looks as though it would be offered stand alone and has the private access via the vestibule set up to allow that.

Link below to the Spa JS.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/cabinclass/cabinTypes/cabinType/cabin/home.do?br=R&cabincls=D&cabinType=SJ&shipCode=QN&shipName=Quantum+Of+The+Seas+++++++++++

You really need to try Oasis / Allure once along with Quantum to round out your total RCI experience. :D

Edited by leaveitallbehind

I am just short of Voyager class but considering they are just a shortened version of Freedom class I can do my comparison based on that. I do like the Oasis class with all the activities available onboard and they really are a class of their own but for the ultimate cruise experience my favourite is the Freedom class. Unlike the Oasis class, you still get the feel of a cruise ship on Freedom class. The size of Freedom class I feel is just right. I do prefer the larger ships than small ones but if cruising for 3/4 nights then the small ships are fine. Anything bigger than the Radiance class would be my choice now. But I am trying to get on the Voyager class to complete my set.

Edited by sky0000547

If you need an excuse for more cruising, don't forget that there are three subclasses of Vision-class ships (Enchantment and Grandeur, Legend and Splendour, and Rhapsody and Vision).

If you need an excuse for more cruising, don't forget that there are three subclasses of Vision-class ships (Enchantment and Grandeur, Legend and Splendour, and Rhapsody and Vision).

LOL - I've done all the classes but now that you said this.. guess I haven't :) Not sure when I will get to Quantam though.. may be a few years.

BTW - Freedom class is my favorite

Congrats!

I'm in the process of working my way up through the classes. Voyager class this year, Freedom class next year. Haven't booked a Quantum yet, but I want to sneak that in and then get on Oasis 3.

we pick up our last class of ship on Friday, and it's also Enchantment and we have a JS as well. small world. ours is a deck 7 Aft

Congratulations!!!

We are over half way of doing all the fleet so I can relate to setting goals. Dw thinks I'm crazy. She likes the small ships and I like the bigger ones so we mix it up. We will succeed in about 2 years at about the same time we make D+. Keep going.