SO EXCITED! Booked 1st time Suite! Please tell me what I can look forward to!!!

Dreamer333

No special lounge for suite passengers on Princess. The front desk does have a special line for suite and Elite level passengers, so usually no waiting.

Jackie

The Royal and Regal have a Concierge Lounge for suite passengers but don't know how that compares with other lines.

When we have been in Suites on HAL, they have a "Neptune Lounge" for suite passengers. You can get different foods all day and has a special coffee machine, too. There are private concierges, who will handle everything - no need to go to the front desk.

Does Princess offer something like this, too?

Thank you.

It would be nice if they did since I'm going to have my first suite on Princess on the sapphire on Saturday. It's rare for me to have a suite but I'm sure I'll survive somehow :D.

It would be nice if they did since I'm going to have my first suite on Princess on the sapphire on Saturday. It's rare for me to have a suite but I'm sure I'll survive somehow :D.

I suspect that the breakfast at Sabatini's and same day free laundry will help you cope.:roll eyes:

Mike:)

No need to use the roll eyes. I was kidding in case you didn't get that from the smile. That said, I would get those same perks on Hal.

I'm interested.

How does one qualify for breakfast at a specialty restaurant and obtain free laundry on HAL?

How does one qualify for breakfast at a specialty restaurant and obtain free laundry on HAL?
Unlike Princess, not all suites get these perks on HAL. Just the most expensive ones. :) http://www.hollandamerica.com/assets/news/PR_Stateroom-Suite-Amenities.pdf

FYI, I'm a 3-Star Mariner on HAL and unlikely to book a Neptune suite. :)

I'm interested.

If you book a full suite (now called Neptune Suites) or the Penthouse on HAL - you get:

- Access to the Neptune Lounge (private concierge, food buffet, specialty coffee maker, etc.)

- breakfast served in the Pinnacle steakhouse

- free laundry and dry cleaning unlimited

- priority boarding/tender

- free sparkling wine bottle in room on 1st day and 1 free water

- free corsages for 1st formal night

- priority dining reservations if needed

I think I am forgetting stuff, but those are the big hitters. We really love the Neptune Lounge for little nibbles. :o

I just read on another thread that on some of the ships "personalized stationary" is one of the suite perks. Does anyone know if this is on the Crown?

Any photos?

Thanks, guys!

I'm sure it is in any suite on Princess. I almost didn't see it until I looked in the folder that is in the suite which has the information pertaining to the suites. It was in the folder on the desk near the bed.

It is large 8 1/2 x 11 paper with envelopes that has your names, suite name and dates stamped in the corner. It also has matching envelopes that say "written at sea" on them.

I just read on another thread that on some of the ships "personalized stationary" is one of the suite perks. Does anyone know if this is on the Crown?

Any photos?

Thanks, guys!

It has been in our cabin on every cruise.

Any photos?

Thanks, guys!

It was in E733 on the Crown last March and the Caribbean Princess two months ago. It is as EightFurryPaws describes it.

See also post #12. :D

~sent using Cruise Critic app~

Edited by sminfiddle

I just read about some of the suite amenities on the Princess site and have a few questions:

Use of the Lotus Spa® Thermal Suite, a communal relaxation center^‡Being that there are 4 in my family and the suite only holds 3, I had to book the room next to the suite too. One adult in each room with one child. Of course the kids don't want to use the thermal suite, so is Princess accommodating since our booking is linked? Meaning, can the 2 adults use the thermal suite without an extra charge?

Exclusive Elite Lounge with complimentary hors d’oeuvres. Where is the lounge located on the Star and what hours are they open?

Nightly delivery of deluxe canapés (upon request) What are the choices available?

Enhanced turndown service with six decadent chocolate dipped strawberries or wrapped chocolates presented on a silver tray Is this available daily or just on Formal nights?

Priority reservations for the Chef’s Table,^ the Ultimate Ship Tour,^ and the Princess Cays Bungalows^. What happens if you Embark later so you can't sign up before others and the slots are all filled up? Do they bump others that are not in suites? And would a teenager enjoy this tour? Or do the teenagers get their own tour of the ship and backstage through Remix?

On the sapphire now and the laundry is super slow. Tomorrow it will be 2 days since I sent it. So much for same day. Sabatinis is very nice and cabin c750 is great. So quiet. Personalized stationery rec'd in the back of the binder. Easy to miss.
Same day laundry is not a suite perk. You might get lucky, but it is only standard service, not same day.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Same day laundry is not a suite perk. You might get lucky, but it is only standard service, not same day.

Since when?

It has been for the last 9 years.

Same day service is excluded on Elite benefits but not suites.

The only thing that I have been able to get on a same day basis from our suites, is a quick pressing of my Tux! Our steward has always been really great about that!