Passport turnaround time

RunnerGirl26.2

I sent a passport renewal out on 27Jan2014 via express mail (two day service), and received my new passport book on 12Feb2014. So from being sent out to the new one received it was 2 weeks and 2 days.

This was without the expedited or additional charge for expedited return postage.

Still waiting for the passport card though. I decided to get that in case I cruise, since it is much more convenient to keep that in my wallet instead of having to bring the book.

Edited by reedl

Great news! Thanks for sharing!

Was a little concerned about the wait time this time around, and that perhaps we applied too late. Just applied for my hubby (renewal) and kiddo (first one) for our September cruise because one never knows how long it will take. I applied for mine in late 2006 (estimated wait time of 6-8 weeks then) and it came a few weeks before my first cruise in September 2007. :eek: It got "buried" on someone's desk is the explanation that I got. Hoping for a quick turnaround like everyone here is reporting! 2-3 weeks would be fantastic!