Dragon's Tail Coaster unlimited rides

mickey-mouse

Unlimited rides not available for our Allure May sailing either.

I have made three different phone calls about this issue and have been told three different things.....

I now have an e-mail sent to A. G. office to try and get a straight answer.

Seems odd that it is not offered for all sailings.

I have three upcoming cruises stopping at Labadee. I checked each of them and found that only one had the option of the unlimited pass available.

If I were to hazard a guess, I'd assume it's a capacity-control issue.

My first upcoming cruise is on Independence of the Seas next month. We're sharing Labadee with Grandeur of the Seas. That puts the passenger load at Labadee at 6,821 (according to Cruise TT). The unlimited pass is not available here.

Next is Allure of the Seas in October. Of course, we're there by ourselves. Passenger load is approximately 5,400. The unlimited pass is also not available here.

Last is Freedom of the Seas, also in October. We're there by ourselves and passenger load is 3,634. For this cruise, the unlimited pass IS available.

If I were to guess, I'd say that there's some particular number of passengers at Labadee at one time, between 3,600 and 5,400, that determines whether the unlimited pass is offered for that cruise.

I have three upcoming cruises stopping at Labadee. I checked each of them and found that only one had the option of the unlimited pass available.

If I were to guess, I'd say that there's some particular number of passengers at Labadee at one time, between 3,600 and 5,400, that determines whether the unlimited pass is offered for that cruise.

Thanks

Makes sense

Appreciate you taking the time to figure it out.

Sea Ya

The unlimited pass wasn't available online or on the ship when I was on Independence last year, but it was available from the desk at Labadee. According to the staff at the desk they offer it there every time a ship is in port, but they sometimes sell out later in the day. If you go to the desk near the coaster first thing in the morning you shouldn't have any trouble getting the unlimited pass.

My first upcoming cruise is on Independence of the Seas next month. We're sharing Labadee with Grandeur of the Seas. That puts the passenger load at Labadee at 6,821 (according to Cruise TT). The unlimited pass is not available here.

Next is Allure of the Seas in October. Of course, we're there by ourselves. Passenger load is approximately 5,400. The unlimited pass is also not available here.

Last is Freedom of the Seas, also in October. We're there by ourselves and passenger load is 3,634. For this cruise, the unlimited pass IS available.

I agree with your reasoning here, and was actually told that by a rep who was not sure.

I was also told that it should be available for all sailings and I was told they could be sold out for my sailing.

I kept getting conflicting answers.

I am hoping for my kids sake that we can purchase it somehow.

Thanks for your thoughts!

Does anyone know if this has to be pre-booked or if there will still be availability that day? I am thinking of waiting to purchase this until the cruise in the hopes that unlimited ride option will be available.

When I was there on Independence there wasn't ever really a line at all. I doubt they'd ever sell out of single ride tickets in advance so you shouldn't have trouble, especially if you got to the desk on Labadee first thing in the morning.

• 2 weeks later...