Need my cruise now!

SissasMomE

He is going to have a blast! Don't forget - Spongebob makes an appearance at sailaway!!

He is going to LOSE HIS MIND... So excited!! Considering the kid program, going to see how he feels when we go check it out. Nervous since it would be our first time taking him..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone wants some snow in other parts of the country where you have never had any, then I would be glad to send you some. We are going to get another FOOT of snow in Philly and we have had our fair share here this year already.

I think I could UPS you some if you want it.

If anyone wants some snow in other parts of the country where you have never had any, then I would be glad to send you some. We are going to get another FOOT of snow in Philly and we have had our fair share here this year already.

I think I could UPS you some if you want it.

Would Love Some! As you are having record lows/snow this year, we are experiencing record Highs!! 15 days straight 85*+!! Can't wait for ocean breezes on my balcony!! :cool:

Would Love Some! As you are having record lows/snow this year, we are experiencing record Highs!! 15 days straight 85*+!! Can't wait for ocean breezes on my balcony!! :cool:

How far are you from Delray Beach?

My family lives there, and I will send the snow to them for you.

I'm in northern NJ, and it's just been miserable. I think most of the country has had more snow than usual this year. Crazy.

My friend's daughter is in college in Atlanta, where they are plagued with ice. Even the deep south is not escaping from the winter horrors.

I'll never complain about the heat of summer again-----I promise!!!!!!

My friend's daughter is in college in Atlanta, where they are plagued with ice. Even the deep south is not escaping from the winter horrors.

I'll never complain about the heat of summer again-----I promise!!!!!!

My sons down in Georgia also training for the NFL. He went to college in Maine so he's a very good driver in bad weather (he's 22) still my baby but he just went out said the roads are really crappy but luckily there was no one else on the roads and thankfully he reached his destination safe and sound. Me on the other hand stranded here in central NJ I'm so tired of this. I have a flight booked for Friday to Vegas at 6 pm come hell or high water I'm getting out of here lol. Wish me luck. Then my cruise on March 23rd. Hurry spring!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

It's going to rain on the parade, LOL (happening now, I can at least see sidewalk/blacktop so no slips & falls, until it freeze again tonight)

WC said more snow after dark & weekend storm, again - yikes.

Who's going to shovel the snow while we are gone, cruise or not - kids are getting "rich," $20 & up for doing the dirty work ... quoted on local network news. Neighbor with big snowblower clear our block buried with about 10" of fluffy stuff ... :p

It's snowing. Again. Another big storm forecasted for Wed into Thursday. This has got to be the longest winter we have had in the northeast in a long time. I am so ready for my cruise in April .... I wish it was now!!

Longest we have experienced too. I am so over this. I want to be on a cruise right now or at least warm (er) weather.

• 2 weeks later...

SE PA here - We had snow flurries again! Bone-chilling cold!! On news their saying warm weather vacations booked increased 40% --- brrrrrrr! Wonder why?!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

HERE WE GO AGAIN !!!!!!

Sunday into Monday.....8-12 for Northern NJ...:eek:

I'm cringing every time I see a weather forecast! We could finally see the ground again on Long Island, and now another 6-10"?!?! I am a high school teacher, and even my students are sick of snow days :eek:.

Seriously!! Lol I've been counting down the days since last October!!!! Time is going by sooo sloooow....

Just found this thread...we booked our 10/05/14 cruise last March! AHHHHH! Been counting down almost a year!!! I think it was 580something days when I found Cruise critic to get info on my room, our first suite. I probably have more pictures saved from this site than I will actually take when we finally get on that ship!! Lol :eek: