Voyager Class ? Pizza

trev71

Ive only been on Freedom Class and Oasis Class Ships and I cant find the answer on here. But I am looking at a Voyager Class ship and i know they do not have sorentos pizza on the Voyager Class, But do they have pizza anywhere else besides the windjammer. I though I read somewhere they have pizza 24/7 at the Café promenade is this true ?

Yes - on Voyager class ships Cafe Promenade is where pizza is served in the Royal Promenade.

Thank you for your reply

That is good so i am assuming they have the same types like plain cheese and peproni and cheese etc.. I dont care about the make your own pizza with topping option ..

Cant you tell we like pizza :)

Edited by trev71

Thank you for your reply

That is good so i am assuming they have the same types like plain cheese and peproni and cheese etc.. I dont care about the make your own pizza with topping option ..

Cant you tell we like pizza :)

It essentially is Sorentos but with a different name. Similar pizza offerings - always a nice late night fix!

It essentially is Sorentos but with a different name. Similar pizza offerings - always a nice late night fix!

Do they have the little mousse cups that Sorrentos has? I loved those things on Independence.

No pizza for breakfast, of course. And when I was on the Voyager, no pizza until 6pm the first day (when you board). But the Mariner did have pizza then. And pizza is also in the windjammer (but not as good as CP IMO).

That's fine I don't eat pizza for Breakfast I just love going for a slice after an excursion or mid afternoon snack and a night time snack too :)

Looking at cruises out of San Juan, Puerto Rico and see the Adventure is there and maybe the Navigator for May 2015 so just doing some pre planning :D

• 2 months later...

Of all the good things that RCCL do are many good experiences and food however their PIZZA and HAMBURGERS dont score very well amongst the other Cruise Lines and amongst us the pax.

They put on a very poor taste and show in that food department,in comparison?