Laundry?????

hockeypapa

The Wash N Fold Bag is now $30 per bag.

I believe that this is a more recent price list http://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=284178&d=1377565421 that was posted by someone off a ship this past September.

Got the one I posted from the RCI website. :rolleyes: Didn't look to compare closely but I will trust the one you posted. :o

TRY MORE CAPS AND FACES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::eek::D:confused::):D

As a CC member:

Would have been more helpful to let the OP know that Caps are considered shouting on-line.

Also possible there may be a reason he is typing in caps .

Have a nice evening

Reader

Edited by Reader0108598

BOUHUNTER EVER THINK THE PERSON TYPING IN ALL CAPS HAS A VISION PROBLEM:confused: GLAD YOU HAVE A PERFECT LIFE AND THIS IS THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT:eek: BY THE WAY HERE ARE SOME MORE FACES JUST FOR YOU ENJOY!:p:D:rolleyes::mad:

BOUHUNTER EVER THINK THE PERSON TYPING IN ALL CAPS HAS A VISION PROBLEM:confused: GLAD YOU HAVE A PERFECT LIFE AND THIS IS THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT:eek: BY THE WAY HERE ARE SOME MORE FACES JUST FOR YOU ENJOY!:p:D:rolleyes:

How does typing in all caps help a vision problem? Does typing in all caps somehow make the keyboard bigger?:confused:

The Wash N Fold Bag is now $30 per bag.

I believe that this is a more recent price list http://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=284178&d=1377565421 that was posted by someone off a ship this past September.

I have used this service on all of our cruises. But, $30 seems high. I may forego it on our next cruise. Do they still offer the coupon for C&A members that get that perk..?

:eek:I THINK YOU NEED A CHILL PILL AND IM GLAD YOU HEAR THE OCEAN CALLING SO YOU WON T HEAR MY YELLING!!!!:p;)

Good point! Their signature is larger than your posts and in all RED. Most posters click on the button to not include their signature when posting to a thread over and over and over.

###

Although the price seems high, i find it easyer to use the laundry service everyday than to pack such a heavy suitcase.

Yes, it costs me, but it is a fraction of the cost of my trip and my trip is to have fun and relax. Not to worry about money.

Edited by TubbyMrT

Although the price seems high, i find it easyer to use the laundry service everyday than to pack such a heavy suitcase.

Yes, it costs me, but it is a fraction of the cost of my trip and my trip is to have fun and relax. Not to worry about money.

I've done that the last couple of cruises. The modest amount I have spend has also allowed me to travel with just a carry on. So much easier at the airport NOT having to wait at baggage claim. And it's WONDERFUL to get on board and not have to wait for your luggage!