steakhouse reservation question

lunyma

For those of you who made a steakhouse reservation online before your cruise, especially if you made the reservation for the 1st night of the cruise(boarding day), did you get an email confirmation from Carnival, or did it show up anywhere online under your booking? If you didn't get a confirmation for your dinner reservation, did you have any problems when you boarded the ship? Appreciate any and all replies.

Got an email confirmation two days after I made the request for Glory

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I got my confirmation the same day from Glory, it took a couple days when we sailed on the Liberty.

Maybe the follow up depends on the steakhouse manager?

I booked three weeks ago for the first night on Conquest. Made my reservation late at night and got a reply the next morning.

Carnival Conquest 2/16/2014

Princess Dawn Princess 2/16/2007

Royal Caribbean Monarch of the Seas 12/26/2005

Carnival Paradise 3/4/2005

Carnival Elation 4/13/2003

Norwegian SS Norway 8/3/1991

Thank you all. It sounds like a crapshoot to me. I made a reservation online, on Monday. No email confirmation. I tried again on Wednesday for the same day and time, no confirmation. I gave it one last shot today, same day, but different time, after talking to web support today, and they told me that they had no clue, but if I don't get an email from the ship confirming my reservation, to check as soon as I get onboard. I explained that this was a special event, and I wanted it on boarding day. She said I shouldn't worry about it. :/

Really want to book a reservation for the Breeze in June but...we have about 25 in our group and not all have decided if they want to do the steakhouse or not. ( ie...pay) So, can I just reserve for the whole party and change accordingly or do I just reserve for the ones that are for sure and hope they can accommodate for a bigger part later?

I got 2 emails from the steakhouse this morning. The first one said they couldn't accomodate my request for 7pm, but they could take us at 6:30. The second email said that my request for 7:30 was confirmed, so I printed that one out, just in case I have any problems, which I doubt will happen. Thank you all for sharing your experiences :). From the dining room menus I have seen for the 6 day Breeze cruise, the first night was the least desireable to me. I'd also like to try the Italian restaurant, but will have to look at the dining room menus again, to see which night doesn't thrill me.

For those of you who made a steakhouse reservation online before your cruise, especially if you made the reservation for the 1st night of the cruise(boarding day), did you get an email confirmation from Carnival, or did it show up anywhere online under your booking? If you didn't get a confirmation for your dinner reservation, did you have any problems when you boarded the ship? Appreciate any and all replies.

I did make a reservation and didn't get a confirmation. The CD for the ship is on a FB group for the ship and confirmed my reservation. When I made a 2nd reservation I realized the reason I hadn't received a confirmation for the first one was because I miss typed my email address! :o

Made our reservation for the first night for the Pride steakhouse the day after I booked the cruise. Received a confirmation e mail within 24 hours. I also printed a copy. Also e mailed the Maître d to request a table for 2, received a response within a hour! :D