Birth Certificate

CENT

:( My sister didn't know to get the long form .Does anyone know if the will take the short one? It has a raised seal also. Need help:confused:

She should be fine (presuming US citizen on closed loop cruise). The long form is required by the Department of State for issuing a passport. DHS has no such requirement for closed loop cruises, as long as it is issued by a government entity.

She should be fine (presuming US citizen on closed loop cruise). The long form is required by the Department of State for issuing a passport. DHS has no such requirement for closed loop cruises, as long as it is issued by a government entity.

I used the short form to have my price passport issued in 2004, both my husband and I only have the short form but both have the raised seal.

Kindle Fire using Taptalk app

Even out of Galveston ,Tx My pvc from carnival said long form . I hate to have to pay 50$ for a new one to be overnighted Thanks to everyones help

I had an NCL PCC tell me that I would need to bring my birth certificate to go with my Enhanced Drivers License so sometimes the person on the other end of the phone doesn't know what they are talking about.