Beach Towels

Where2now?

I believe most lines provide beach towels, but make sure you don't lose them because they may charge you for them. Bug repellent is a must if you are going to the beach as is sun lotion (they sell them on board at a big markup).

Happily, you won't need to waste your suitcase space to pack beach towels -- they'll be provided by the ship.

Otherwise, take along the sort of things you normally would for a day in the sun. If you run out of suntan lotion/sun screen, you can buy it on the ship.

Have a wonderful cruise! :)

LuLu

~~~~

Carnival supplies beach towels in the cabins which can be taken off the ship. However, we find them too big and thick...they take up a lot of room in a beach bag. So we always bring our own from home.

What do you do with YOUR beach towels when you return to the ship? The last thing I want to do is deal with wet sandy beach towels.

We have two beach bags. DH takes the beach towels in one and I take our "other stuff" in the other beach bag. Works for us. :)

LuLu

~~~~

Edited by OCruisers

What do you do with YOUR beach towels when you return to the ship? The last thing I want to do is deal with wet sandy beach towels.

We have two beach bags. DH takes the beach towels in one and I take our "other stuff" in the other beach bag. Works for us. :)

LuLu

~~~~

The towels I take from home are the ones I don't plan to keep.

Never had problem checking out 2 towels at pool deck. They aren't the same as ones in stateroom. We hang our provided towels to air dry and normally the room steward replaced with clean ones

Anyone else dislike wet towels?

So nice to not pack bulky towels and use that space for something else.

Enjoy your cruise.