Passport stamp

cjspicer01

No stamps anymore. The only time I've gotten stamps is if I've flown into a foreign country, had to have a visa in my passport or on more exotic cruises in Asia or the Middle East. They definitely do not stamp passports on Caribbean cruises, and haven't for many, many years.

Cruising into Australia you get your passport stamped, and foreigners cruising into the US get stamped. I also got stamped for Egypt and Israel, but that one was on a seperate card. All these were done onboard though before we reached the country, not at the port.

Got ours stamped in Bermuda ,Barbados ,St. Thomas,Guatemala ,and Cozumel ,Mexico .

In St. Martin, you can drive to the customs building, wake up the one customs agent there, and hopefully he can find the stamp, and that is what someone in our party did.

I have the opposite problem. Although my passport is less than 5 years old, I only have a couple of single pages left. I have a few visas in there and loads of stamps from cruise travel, and I have to have at least 2 pages clear to get my last Indian visa. When I get back from my next trip, I will have to get a new passport and pay the full amount even though I have 5 years left. I will be sure to get the extra pages passport next time.

I have the opposite problem. Although my passport is less than 5 years old, I only have a couple of single pages left. I have a few visas in there and loads of stamps from cruise travel, and I have to have at least 2 pages clear to get my last Indian visa. When I get back from my next trip, I will have to get a new passport and pay the full amount even though I have 5 years left. I will be sure to get the extra pages passport next time.

You don't have to get a new passport, you can apply to have pages added.

http://travel.state.gov/content/passports/english/passports/services/pages.html

However...since the fee for this is $82, you may feel it is not worth it for five years and just get a new passport. EM

You don't have to get a new passport, you can apply to have pages added.

http://travel.state.gov/content/passports/english/passports/services/pages.html

However...since the fee for this is $82, you may feel it is not worth it for five years and just get a new passport. EM

Great advice for a US citizen but I believe you are giving advice to someone from the UK. ;)