Is the Voyage Guest List Back?

EagerTravelerBC

Had it for the first segment of the World Cruise. Did not get one for the second segment (about 100 new people.) When I asked, I was told we should get one but the printer wasn't working. The printer was working before we disembarked, but no list of passengers, entertainers, lecturers, etc.

The reason that we had 1 last year was 2 fold: there was a WC List. The folks who were not on the full WC were not happy that they didn't have one. There was much discussion and complaining. Fernando announced one day that if you did not want to to be on the List, please tell Reception. Then we all had lists.

Sure hope they bring back the "Guest List". For me, it's a great souvenir of all my SS voyages. I've saved every one since I've been sailing with them. It's amazing to cross reference how many guests and crew I've sailed with over and over.

With the new "My Silversea" guest information section on the SS website asking us if we want to be included on the "Guest List" means there is still the chance it's coming back.

Let's keep our fingers crossed. Those who aren't interested in being included now have the option to be kept off the list.

Sign me up Silversea!

Cheers!

ScottToronto

Thanks Duct Tape, much appreciated.

While we are on the subject, can't say I really like the new site. For example, it asks for an emergency contact point, the e mail field is mandatory, my emergency contact does not have a computer!! Very frustrating because I have to complete that before it validates the process. It it ain't broke don't fix it! :rolleyes:

Thanks Duct Tape, much appreciated.

While we are on the subject, can't say I really like the new site. For example, it asks for an emergency contact point, the e mail field is mandatory, my emergency contact does not have a computer!! Very frustrating because I have to complete that before it validates the process. It it ain't broke don't fix it! :rolleyes:

I am in the same position fudge and suggest you just put anything@anything.com which makes the system quite happy.

I like to do a pre request to make sure its on board because what we liked was not stocked on one cruise we took .

I do the same for the same reason, and SS has been very good about making sure that something they may not stock is supplied, if possible. I asked SS about the change, and they said that you can still pre-request, but you should now contact their Guest Services directly or have your travel agent do it. I made my requests for our next two cruises before the My Silversea change, so we'll see if they carried over.