HAL Crew Member confuses to raping passenger

A woman on a cruise ship woke to find a man in her darkened stateroom. What he did to her will make you rethink your next holiday choice

http://www.couriermail.com.au/travel/travel-news/ketut-pujayasa-confesses-to-raping-a-passenger-and-trying-to-throw-her-overboard-off-holland-america-cruise-ship/story-fniztvng-1226831634296

A woman on a cruise ship woke to find a man in her darkened stateroom. What he did to her will make you rethink your next holiday choice

http://www.couriermail.com.au/travel/travel-news/ketut-pujayasa-confesses-to-raping-a-passenger-and-trying-to-throw-her-overboard-off-holland-america-cruise-ship/story-fniztvng-1226831634296

Shameful. Not at all like the Ketut in AAMI's Ad.

Weirdos are unfortunately scattered throughout all areas. I worry about being on my own when a customer comes in to work sometimes. If you never do anything but stay home life will be very dull. "What if"s are probably better turned into "better to be forewarned". I have seen people mouth off at beggars on the street. They can turn very nasty very quickly also. Maybe the lesson is not to be so rude, rather than not to go cruising.

It's not even a matter of not being rude, the guy only thought he heard something through a closed door - more than likely just an excuse for his behaviour.

I somehow doubt his behaviour was regularly to beat up passengers for no reason at all from his side.

It's not even a matter of not being rude, the guy only thought he heard something through a closed door - more than likely just an excuse for his behaviour. You can't let potential psychos put you off living your life.
Question do all room stewards get master keys to all rooms?/:eek:

I somehow doubt his behaviour was regularly to beat up passengers for no reason at all from his side.

Regular or not there's no excuse for rape and attempted murder no matter the alleged offence of the poor woman :eek:

I wont show Tracey this story or she would freak out after what happened to her on a Pacific Sun cruise to Bali:eek:

Just goes to show its pointless putting the door lock on if they decide to come in and hide when you are out!

Edited by fishtaco

Regular or not there's no excuse for rape and attempted murder no matter the alleged offence of the poor woman :eek:

I definitely don't condone it. Just saying just because he was in the wrong doesn't mean there was no reason for it, or that it was completely random.