Future Cruise Credits

Spender Nui

Do the credits automatically terminate and the refund issued?

If your credit card and address has changed how is this handled?

Has anyone cashed in their credits before the 4 year date?

New FCC are only good for 2 years but can be extended for another 2. If the credit card is no longer valid I'd contact Princess.

Do the credits automatically terminate and the refund issued?

If your credit card and address has changed how is this handled?

Has anyone cashed in their credits before the 4 year date?

I would not just let them expire, call Princess and initiate the refund yourself.

They may send a check, but if they don't have your new address then they can't.

On a slightly different aspect of FCC can anyone advise me whereabouts on the Princess site we can see the letters which we have being held for us.

I have been looking everywhere on both sites com.au and com as I have letters in both currencies but cannot find it on either sites I then e-mailed both countries offices to ask these questions and ask for the numbers of the letters they had for me but received a reply saying - they had this information and we did not need it when we booked it would be used!!!! Unfortunately I know we have letters which should die shortly but when I booked the last cruise the TA told me Princess said I had none.

I cannot understand why they are being secretive and I am sure others on this site have said they fan see what they have in the Princess site. Sorry Help!!:(:(

On a slightly different aspect of FCC can anyone advise me whereabouts on the Princess site we can see the letters which we have being held for us.

I have been looking everywhere on both sites com.au and com as I have letters in both currencies but cannot find it on either sites I then e-mailed both countries offices to ask these questions and ask for the numbers of the letters they had for me but received a reply saying - they had this information and we did not need it when we booked it would be used!!!! Unfortunately I know we have letters which should die shortly but when I booked the last cruise the TA told me Princess said I had none.

I cannot understand why they are being secretive and I am sure others on this site have said they fan see what they have in the Princess site. Sorry Help!!:(:(

Did you sign in and look in My Princess?

I never see the letters, just the $$ amount and the use by expiration date.

They should show there.

Can anyone explain the difference between a cruise credit and an on board credit? I know I have cruise credits and I know how I got them. I also have on board credits and have no idea how I got them. I assume they would be for spending on board but again have no idea where they came from.