Copenhagen cruise port

EAGLESLOVER

There are 2 possibilities. We have sailed into and out of Copenhagen multiple times with Regent. Until our most recent cruise, we had always been at the smaller port that is right beside the little mermaid statue. Most recently (2012) though, we were at the very large cruise port that is a bit further out north and is where all the very large ships are docked. All cruises were on Voyager.

As far as walking distance to/from Tivoli, I have walked from Tivoli to the Little Mermaid plenty of times, but I like to walk a lot. It is probably 2 miles. Lots to see on the way, but most people would probably take the subway for that long of a journey.

Unfortunately the nearest subway stop to the big port is quite a ways too, and even I would probably not walk all the way from the big port to Tivoli unless I had an excessive amount of spare time to kill and was trying to do it for exercise.

:)Thanks Jackie and Rachel.

Will probably just take a cab from the hotel to the cruise terminal if we stay overnite near Tivoli.

I have read that there is a hotel right at the cruise terminal, but if the subway is a hike I guess it makes more sense to stay near the museums etc. Will only have about 24 hours in Copehagen before we board the Voyager.

We are really looking forward to this trip.

Sharon

Tivoli is right next to the main station - and quite a walk to the berth near the Little Mermaid. It would be an impossible walk for me. Too many great shops along the Stroget... Best to take any public transport to the "Central Station". Then walk 5 mins.