From drinksmixer,com (my goto site for mixed drinks):D:

1 1/4 oz rum

1 1/4 oz vodka

1 1/4 oz gin

1 1/4 oz tequila

1 1/4 oz peach schnapps

1 1/4 oz sweet and sour mix

1 splash Coca-Cola®

Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice. Give a couple shakes and pour into a collins glass filled with ice cubes. Add a splash of Coke to make it a little dark on the top half (may use more coke for a less stronger drink). Garnish if desired, and serve.

ENJOY KIDS!:p;)

What is in it?

Just a pure guess, but I would say they probably just add a little Peach Schnapps to the regular recipe? I hope someone knows definitively, as I'd love to try one - sounds delicious.

I thought I'd found it (on google), but it's the Long Beach Iced Tea- along with two other Royal Caribbean peach drinks: :D

“LONG BEACH ICED TEA” (Cruzan Estate Light rum, vodka, gin, triple sec, sweet & sour, cranberry juice, Sprite)

“SPARKLING PEACH MARTINI” (Ultimat vodka, sparkling wine, simple syrup, peach puree)

“BELLINI” (Peach puree, sparkling wine)

On another site I found a recipe for Peach Long Island Iced Tea (dreamer976, looks like you are right on with the peach schnapps!):

1 1/4 oz rum

1 1/4 oz vodka

1 1/4 oz gin

1 1/4 oz tequila

1 1/4 oz peach schnapps

1 splash Coca-Cola®

Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice. Give a couple shakes and pour into a collins glass filled with ice cubes. Add a splash of Coke to make it a little dark on the top half (may use more coke for a less stronger drink). Garnish if desired, and serve.

Is peach schnapps offered on RC?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Yes, it's a basic bar staple. As for your intial question, all cocktails $10 and less are included, and you would just need to pay the difference over $10 if it is more expensive. Chances are if the regular Long Island Iced Tea is under $10, then a peach one would be as well.

Thanks sir!!!! 67 more days and I'll be drinking unlimited peach teas!! Can't wait

Just make sure to pace yourself. Word is the Ice Teas are among RCI's most potent drinks (then again that's true of LI Iced Teas at most bars).

Just be nice and tip your bartender a little xtra ... Long Island Iced Teas are a pain in the neck for a bartender to make!! :D:p

(and ... here they come .. the "well its their job.." comments!)

Just be nice and tip your bartender a little xtra ... Long Island Iced Teas are a pain in the neck for a bartender to make!! :D:p

Lol depending on how well they make it then ill tip. Can't just tip just because, but I understand what you're saying.

Lol it is their job tho! Hahahaha

Lol depending on how well they make it then ill tip. Can't just tip just because, but I understand what you're saying.

Lol it is their job tho! Hahahaha

I agree with u there .. if u find a bartender who makes you one you like, then tip well !

I'll never forget one place I bartended at that would run Long Island Iced Tea specials on certain nights ... OMG everyone in the bar ordered them ... all night long ... hated that job! LOL!

I agree with u there .. if u find a bartender who makes you one you like, then tip well !

I'll never forget one place I bartended at that would run Long Island Iced Tea specials on certain nights ... OMG everyone in the bar ordered them ... all night long ... hated that job! LOL!

Lol yea seems like it can be a tough job at times.

Some bartenders make them way too strong and I can't enjoy it.

I thought I'd found it (on google), but it's the Long Beach Iced Tea- along with two other Royal Caribbean peach drinks: :D

“LONG BEACH ICED TEA” (Cruzan Estate Light rum, vodka, gin, triple sec, sweet & sour, cranberry juice, Sprite)

“SPARKLING PEACH MARTINI” (Ultimat vodka, sparkling wine, simple syrup, peach puree)

“BELLINI” (Peach puree, sparkling wine)

On another site I found a recipe for Peach Long Island Iced Tea (dreamer976, looks like you are right on with the peach schnapps!):

1 1/4 oz rum

1 1/4 oz vodka

1 1/4 oz gin

1 1/4 oz tequila

1 1/4 oz peach schnapps

1 splash Coca-Cola®

Thanks -- just as strong as regular Long Island Ice Tea.

Love Bellini's -- really got into them during our 1-12 FR cruise.

Actually when I was bartending they were one of the easier drinks to make. I would rather make an LI tea over a chocolate martini or a strawberry daquari

Lol yea seems like it can be a tough job at times.

Some bartenders make them way too strong and I can't enjoy it.

how can you make one to strong, it's nothing but clear liquor :confused:

the coke is just for color

how can you make one to strong, it's nothing but clear liquor :confused:

the coke is just for color

I don't drink alcohol that much and definitely not long islands so I'm not used to the strong liquor in it. Don't be confused everyone isn't an alcoholic lol

Oh yea definitely. The peach teas aren't as strong as the regular iced teas.

As a former tender myself, I can vouch that Peach Teas are usually just as strong as a Long Island... they just don't taste as strong because the syrup of the schnapps masks the sting of the gin, rum, etc.

As a former tender myself, I can vouch that Peach Teas are usually just as strong as a Long Island... they just don't taste as strong because the syrup of the schnapps masks the sting of the gin, rum, etc.

To me, they're not as strong. Just my personal opinion.