Suite allocations, world cruise?

Ravenscroft

Ravenscroft - hope you got a good suite; was it where you would wish to be (don't need to know the number if you want to keep it private!)

Just looked at your itinerary; very interesting. Hope you have a wonderful cruise.

Can you clarify this please? Do you mean that the segments have been discounted since the ship left LA in January? We booked this cruise several months before it left LA and the price we paid here in the UK certainly didn't appear to have been subjected to 'much enormous discounting'. The fares were comparable per diem to what we paid for the Holiday cruise in 2012. If the fares have been reduced so drastically since we paid for it, I'll be making a call to my TA!

Five seek justice :D

• 2 weeks later...
Hit a jackpot. We have been holding a GY on the SIN-MUM segment and were just assigned to a 740 series cabin, a V6!

That morning double expresso at Seabourn Sqare will be only steps away!!

And the noise from the pool deck and patio grill.

Footsteps and chairs scraping.

Good luck.

Mr. L - oh how you love to rain on everybody's parade!

It is all a matter of opinions, Mr L may not like that position for himself but many other guests may love it.

It is all about your personal requirements, I personally am quite happy with a GTY anywhere on board, some guests only book an Owners suite.......

There is no best suite position on board only your personal opinion.

Can you clarify this please? Do you mean that the segments have been discounted since the ship left LA in January? We booked this cruise several months before it left LA and the price we paid here in the UK certainly didn't appear to have been subjected to 'much enormous discounting'. The fares were comparable per diem to what we paid for the Holiday cruise in 2012. If the fares have been reduced so drastically since we paid for it, I'll be making a call to my TA!

If the prices drop and you have booked through a "royal " travel agent in England you might get an upgrade but don't expect any money back. I think you do in the U.S.

I will be in 745 in May on (in? forgive me, I'm hispanic) the Odissey. I'll post my impressions and Mr. L will either be right, or hopefully wrong. The proof is in the pudding (why do people say this?:D) Any way, it will be thus.

We don't mind noise at all. Frankly, would have been happy with just about every cabin except those at the very front of deck five with truncated balconies.

Since I'm an incredible caffeine junkie, my immediate thought was having a short distance to that first triple espresso!

Besides, if the chair scraping gets too intense, will just crazy glue all the Patio Grill chairs to the deck (kidding!)

Not at all.

Just reporting what I have personally experienced.

I cannot see any reason why being woken at 05.30 to the sound of deck cleaning and kept awake after 00.59 would be attractive to anyone unless they were deaf.

Not Pixxing on anyones chips.:)