14 day cruises

ReneeFLL

Does RC have any 2 week cruises to the Caribbean, Central or South America and that don't return back to port in the middle of the cruise? I just got off of Celebrity Eclipse 2 week cruise which I liked since it was a true 14 day cruise and not 2 seven day cruises b2b. I booked the same one for next year since I couldn't fine any on RC.

Does RC have any 2 week cruises to the Caribbean, Central or South America and that don't return back to port in the middle of the cruise? I just got off of Celebrity Eclipse 2 week cruise which I liked since it was a true 14 day cruise and not 2 seven day cruises b2b. I booked the same one for next year since I couldn't fine any on RC.

No. At least not right now. The longest you will see are 12 nighters.

Check out the Snowbird cruise from Quebec City to FLL on Oct 19 2015. 14 day and some great ports.

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

We are just back from a BtoB on Indy. Six nights and 8 nights...one eastern Carib and one Western Carib. We booked the same cabin for both legs...very easy transition between cruises(about 45 mins total off and on ship). Just a suggestion as a way to get a 14 night cruise. :)

Repositioning cruises do offer a longer cruise like OP asked about. When we started cruising on a regular basis, only did TA cruises, and found 7 day cruises were not long enough. first we did B2B 7 day cruses, then B2B 9 to 11 day cruises from Bayonne.

I think RC cruises from the southern ports allow them to offer 7 day cruises that appeal to those who only have a week to on a cruise, but they offer alternatng itinaries to appeal to the B2B cruiser with more time to spend.

Even the cruise from Bayonne in Feb reverts to a 7 day cruise to get Presidents week business , even though the itinary is less than desireable. But that is the most they can do in 7 days.

We are just back from a BtoB on Indy. Six nights and 8 nights...one eastern Carib and one Western Carib. We booked the same cabin for both legs...very easy transition between cruises(about 45 mins total off and on ship). Just a suggestion as a way to get a 14 night cruise. :)

Thanks for answering a question I had. We booked b2b on Indy in April doing 8day first. I was wondering how long we would have to be off ship before reboarding. Didn't know if we would have to find something to do during that time. This is our first b2b.

Thanks for answering a question I had. We booked b2b on Indy in April doing 8day first. I was wondering how long we would have to be off ship before reboarding. Didn't know if we would have to find something to do during that time. This is our first b2b.

You're welcome! The transition really was no big deal at all. Everyone met in one of the lounges at 10 am. They took us down as a group and into a waiting area in the terminal. After about 20 mins, they handed out our new sea passes and we got back on the ship. Didn't need to show set sail pass or any of that check-in stuff. I would definitely recommend getting the same cabin for both legs if you can. We had access to our cabin immediately after getting back on the ship. Enjoy your B2B! We sure did!!!:)

You're welcome! The transition really was no big deal at all. Everyone met in one of the lounges at 10 am. They took us down as a group and into a waiting area in the terminal. After about 20 mins, they handed out our new sea passes and we got back on the ship. Didn't need to show set sail pass or any of that check-in stuff. I would definitely recommend getting the same cabin for both legs if you can. We had access to our cabin immediately after getting back on the ship. Enjoy your B2B! We sure did!!!:)

Here is a twist on this question. We are doing a B2B next year. Once you have your sea passes. Can you then leave the ship and do a tour (read shopping at the mall) of FLL for the day and get back on later on? We would like to get a view of the port city, as we will have little time when we arrive, best flight arrival is around midnight before the cruise departure.

Here is a twist on this question. We are doing a B2B next year. Once you have your sea passes. Can you then leave the ship and do a tour (read shopping at the mall) of FLL for the day and get back on later on? We would like to get a view of the port city, as we will have little time when we arrive, best flight arrival is around midnight before the cruise departure.

Yes, you can leave the ship and come back later in the day. Once you leave, you won't be able to get back on until general boarding of the new guests has begun.

Our previous cruises were all 7 day (one 3 day) because we cruise on the kids school schedule of spring breaks and Thanksgiving vacation week. With other family activities and commitments, we had never cruised in the summer. This past summer we did our first 2 week (14 day) cruise on Indy in the Med (first trip to Europe for the kids). The family agreed that we can't go back to a 7 day cruise :)

This summer we are doing our first B2B in the caribbean on Freedom and were able to get the same connecting cabins on both legs. This is also our first connecting cabin situation. I agree with the OP, once you do 14 day, it is very hard to go back to only 7! Thank you all for the comments about how the B2B works. And to the OP, I would suggest you do a 14 day Med cruise - it was truly our best cruise experience yet.

Yes, you can leave the ship and come back later in the day. Once you leave, you won't be able to get back on until general boarding of the new guests has begun.

Awesome, this means we can do some time in a local mall, I hear there is one close to the port. Perhaps we will rent a car and do a quick road trip...

Valiamo!