Feedback for Jade

AF-1

My wife and I are looking at doing a 14 day cruise on Jade from Venice. It is Eastern Med and Adriatic. Can anyone who's been on Jade tell me how you enjoyed it; is it a nice ship; has it been updated in dry dock etc? Thanks. We have never sailed on Norwegian before; only been on Royal.

We are sailing in the Med on the Jade for the third time in April. Love the ship and the Med. We took the 14 day Eastern Med and Adriatic 2 years ago in an Aft Penthouse and had a really wonderful time, one of the very best cruises. This year we are on a 10 day eastern Med out of Rome that overnights in Istanbul. You won't go wrong with this cruise believe me.

You will not be disappointed. We think the Jade is one of the nicest ships or maybe even the nicest ship in the NCL fleet, even now she is aging a bit. With a very nice staff. And your itinery is also one of the best NCL has to offer. Enjoy.

We are sailing in the Med on the Jade for the third time in April. Love the ship and the Med. We took the 14 day Eastern Med and Adriatic 2 years ago in an Aft Penthouse and had a really wonderful time, one of the very best cruises. This year we are on a 10 day eastern Med out of Rome that overnights in Istanbul. You won't go wrong with this cruise believe me.

I believe we are also looking at the 14 day cruise out of Venice. Our travel agent said it's actually a two back to back 7day cruises. Thanks for your feedback

We were on an eight day cruise on the Jade last year. Going back for 14 day cruise from Venice in July. We really liked it and felt it was good value for what we paid.

We are also looking at doing the 14 day cruise out of Venice; however it will be May 2015; a retirement gift for my wife.

Did the same cruise and ship in 2012. Best cruise to date. You will love the itinerary and the ship. It was excellent. You wont be disappointed.

Cheers Bob.:)

Thanks for your feedback.

We are also looking at doing the 14 day cruise out of Venice; however it will be May 2015; a retirement gift for my wife.

What a lovely gift! :)

We did the Greek Islands on the Jade last Summer and left from Venice. The sail-away had to be seen to be believed......it was amazing!

The Jade is a lovely ship with a fantastic crew, I'm sure you will have a great time. Enjoy! :)

What a lovely gift! :)

We did the Greek Islands on the Jade last Summer and left from Venice. The sail-away had to be seen to be believed......it was amazing!

The Jade is a lovely ship with a fantastic crew, I'm sure you will have a great time. Enjoy! :)

As we are sailing from Venice on the Jade, just wondered what you can see when departing Venice on the sail-away. Will it change when the liners are moved away from the canal whenever that may be?

As we are sailing from Venice on the Jade, just wondered what you can see when departing Venice on the sail-away. Will it change when the liners are moved away from the canal whenever that may be?

Oh it definitely IS a Kodak moment as AF-1 said! You see The Grand Canal, St Marks, lots of beautiful buildings, it's fab! Let me see if I can add a link to some of my photos for you! :o

On the back to back on the Jade you sail into and out of Venice an extra time, and the sailaway out of Santorini in the dark was an unforgettable experience. Get an aft cabin if you possibly can as it makes it even more wonderful out of Venice and Santorini.

Thanks everyone for uplifting feedback. If we choose an aft cabin; is there a lot of motion? My wife get motion sickness; we sailed out of Venice in 2007 and the entire 7 day trip was smooth; almost like sailing on a lake.

All the ships depart from cruise terminal; they sail down the Grand Canal past St. Marks Square. Definetely a Kodak moment.

I guess you mean the Guidecca Canal, not the Grand Canal which is just a tad too small for cruise ships. However, I am trying to ascertain for how much longer until the authorities in Venice change the route from the cruise terminal